Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Love this shape/model. Nice choice mate
  2. Where dya get the lifters from dude?
  3. Some interesting photos indeed, Hindenburg photo is very good (in a bad way). From the same site i saw a link to these buildings/places, would love to visit some of them! http://www.boredpanda.com/abandoned-places/
  4. I thought that might've been the case Dan. I'll give the code a try soon and take it for a spin
  5. There a car / owner joke in there somewhere
  6. What type of truck? UK or Canadian? Likely story
  7. Looks way better with a splash of colour Bob!!
  8. I think you need to redeem a code or something first, I had one in the xbox case when it came from Amazon. Once redeemed I think you just need to get onto the blimp (via plane/helicopter or parachute). Which is why I havent bothered yet, if I can fly planes etc, why would you go to the hassle of flying a slow-ass blimp?
  9. Did anyone bother flying the blimp yet? fun?
  10. Hah! Yep, I only buy books with small words and big pictures
  11. you must be the same as me in a read, skim all the words and look at pictures hehe.
  12. Thats all you can do with personal plates. You just cannot make a car look newer than it is - IE putting an 09 plate on an 03 car.
  13. I was going to rock an Afro/beard ,but as everyone else beat me to it I just went for the triple stripe & some stuble haha!
  14. Love how low this is!! What splitter you looking at?
  15. Good money making tips there chaps Seriously?? That must've been a monster!
  16. We have an offshore team that keep calling one of our guys Pope (his last name) instead of his first name, which is always amusing on emails - "Hello Pope" - which you can't read without voicing Kim Jun from Team America Oh, and don't worry about spelling Haydn wrong - every time I write it I have to scroll up and re-read the username to check I have it correct.
  17. Nice work mate. REALLY like the idea of moving the passenger side heater switch so the blank is the middle. Might have to do that - I'm a little OCD like this too
  18. I've no posted a single mission spoiler at all. Go check my posts I don't like seeing mission spoilers either as it would ruin the main plotline, but the side stuff is fair game I feel. Wrong Dan - that was for Wizurd Any yeah, I agree - side plots and general activities are fair game.
  19. Dan - still doesn't mean you get post mission spoilers and gossip! Haha
  20. These are absolutely my dream car....dare I say it, even the Spyder version!! I drove a regular 458 in Italy this year, staggering speed! incredibly pretty!
  21. Yeah, thats not really spoiler as such, there was always going to be an army base & base jumping. I've not tried either yet, although on my random walk yesterday I saw a cool looking tower that I figured I would try and climb......so wandering past the gate and got a lot of attention for it! turns out to be some sort of studio or compound....that ended badly for me
  22. Yeah - agreed. i realised that after I was agreeing with Dan on the aliens bit. Also Russ's comment about the drugs bit. Lets just talk about random stuff, strippers, drinking, killing bambi etc
×
×
  • Create New...