Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Welcome
  2. Yeah i enjoyed that bit
  3. Happy birthday
  4. 6ft7 but slim and it's a comfy but compact fit. Driven 6 hours down from Scotland to Worcester no problems. There is more room in the 350 than the 370.
  5. Looking forward to this one, my first lakes
  6. Happy birthday, enjoy
  7. Just want to say a huge big thank you from us all to Andy, Lydia and Chris for spending hours standing out in the rain taking pictures and videos of us all so we can remember another cracking Wales. It's much appreciated and can't wait to see the results.
  8. Cool will do. Will send a pm when I am next in Hereford. Nissanman- no I am not running HFCs. They were too loud with the stillen exhaust and there were fitment issues with the two brands I tried, stillen didn't want to play ball so after a week they came off.
  9. Plan on going sometime in the next few years
  10. Yup same problem they don't do black rose. Just get the paint code from nissan (it will be a 3 letter code) then any decent paint shop will be able to mix some up for you
  11. Mojo is the man. I think he was born with a camera in his hand and a love for zeds. Really nice bloke.
  12. Quick quick, stick em in, you have time
  13. Sorry to hear that. Hope you get something sorted soon.
  14. Just seen the weather forecast - better bring umbrellas rather than the sun tan cream. Light showers 1-7pm on friday Light showers all day Sat & Sunday with heavy showers around lunchtime. Fantastic. Come on Adrian - sort it
  15. Bayside blue - im guessing that was the mismatched paint he used. Funny i always thought it was supposed to be Azure
  16. Reviews haven't been that great
  17. What do you mean won't work? Won't show on a browser? Won't upload into android?
  18. I have a tomtom one xl and did the following. download the tomtom home software, plug in the tom tom, select control device via the software, select new itinerary and start adding way points either via postcode or via the map. Save itinerary. Rinse and repeat for each route. Took me about 20-30 mins last night. Good luck
  19. With my long legs I can just step over the doors anyway
  20. I see that and think how much will it cost when it goes wrong
  21. Updating attendance lists if you are organising events. Updating photos in your own threads Updating relevant content. Just because a tool can be abused doesn't mean it should be removed, seems rather excessive. If you think something looks a little odd raise it to the mods but I can guarantee if it's removed people would find they need it.
  22. I find it useful and can foresee lots of uses for it. Not sure why you want to limit functionality, I can almost guarantee if you remove it someone would want it back.
  23. When you select the rear window heater the heated wing mirrors come on too.
×
×
  • Create New...