Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Considering the amount of mileage and fuel Andy and ken did in the BMW I think you can safely say it's a fun circuit. Looking forward to trying it myself
  2. Yup 9k
  3. Looks great Matt. Only thing that worried me was that the zeds hips look like a tight fit for the garage
  4. Very nice job. Its hard to beat the look of an Azure when the sun is shining on it.
  5. That's a shame, it's been glorious sunshine for the last two years
  6. Welcome, lets see some pics Also if you love the car now wait til you put a proper exhaust on it
  7. Howdy doody
  8. Well done, lovely car, reminds me of my old zed. Loved it
  9. Looking forward to it
  10. Can't see the first image there shire.
  11. Welcome, might want to pop over to the introduction section and say hi. Hope you get the creak sorted, any noise in the cabin drives me nuts
  12. A decent exhaust makes all the difference on the 370, stock exhaust is awful
  13. Sky, trader on the forum here.
  14. No worries, happy for you to pass the info along. Initial quote from my insurance company was 25% more which I laughed at. I waited until the renewal the warranty to expire and they were a lot more accommodating, it was more but not much but other companies may hike it up. Where abouts in the midlands are you based as I am often up that way (hereford) to see the parents. I could take you out for a spin so you can feel the difference
  15. On a separate note I am now getting significantly better mpg, with the car, not that that matters. Mark anticipated approximately 5mpg better and I'm seeing it. No impact on mot but it will boost your insurance premium and invalidate your warranty if you still have one.
  16. I recognise that quote nissanman
  17. It may be worth contacting sly at kaizer motors on the forum, he knows everything about zeds and we were discussing issues with the 350z roof.
  18. Very well said.
  19. Definitely puts into perspective when you are having a bad day, is it really....
  20. Just to emphasise the ticket wasn't issued during the organised weekend, but on the way home wasn't it But more importantly, NOT LONG TO GO NOW
  21. Wow, very impressed. You don't do things by halves do you. Must have been nerve racking cutting into that bonnet lol. Looking forward to seeing the updates, you have been busy
  22. Yup, nissan dealer says it's a common error some garages make and it should not feel that bad and if it does they left them on.
×
×
  • Create New...