Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. It's a hardship but as you say someone has to do it
  2. Happy birthday matey, enjoy
  3. Done nearly 15k on them, down to just over 4 tread
  4. Abbey recommended them at the weekend when i popped down. I will order a new set of MPSS after the wales recce
  5. That looks like im all sorted - wheres the rest for you guys
  6. Does that mean we wont have 20 zeds reversing up a little lane again like last year
  7. Is that on your dating profile?
  8. Yeah I'm looking forward to testing it out in the Beemer Andy
  9. Nice to see some action and overtaking in f1 at long last, that was entertaining. Those Mercedes are dominating, no other word for it.
  10. Try some of the specialist insurers here on this forum as they can accommodated lots of mods for members with little issue
  11. Yup it stacks velocity don't it.....stoopid, makes the car go quicker with more velocity
  12. Do you have a link for the suction mount. Can't find a reference to dcs ones
  13. Good job it wasn't the zed mud
  14. Yup Glrnet Is your best bet as he lives there. I'm close but wouldn't be the best person.. Bob and Chris take the mikey at the zed shed as I can just about figure the difference between a spanner and a screw driver
  15. Cheers lacky, will do
  16. I'm still getting my butt handed to me in titanfall but it's still good fun
  17. Cheers guys. Will have a read up on what the spot meter is.
  18. Well with wales coming up quickly, the track days in the Beemer and a euro road trip planned I decided it was time to treat myself and get one of the go pro camera. Thought if I am spending the money may as well get a 3+ black edition. Looking forward to putting something together whilst in wales, can't wait. Bought a 32g micro card and next purchase will be one of the suction grips for the car. I was wondering if any of you have any tips and tricks for using a go pro, or recommendations for what accessories to get or avoid, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  19. Common sense, people and technology do not mix well. People enter a different tag for the vehicle with limited validation in the ui and hey presto.....
  20. Still addicted to forza at the moment
  21. Will370z

    The R33

    Cracking picture matey
  22. Will370z

    worth a watch...

    Nope nothing worky
  23. Welcome, where in surrey are you?
  24. Glad you have got the noise you wanted, and good to hear you have gone back to the stillen, great exhaust
×
×
  • Create New...