Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Cant wait for this game - i just hope they use the next 6 months to sort the handling out and not make it too arcade like. Watch from 9.25 - it looks awesome
  2. I too was assuming an open pit lane
  3. Have to say for fun for the buck its pretty hard to beat the 328 we picked up for an absolute bargain. Shes not the quickest or the most agile but flexible enough to suit our needs and perfectly capable of holding her own on track. Best money ive spent for the biggest smiles
  4. Will370z

    Warranty

    Best way to post pictures is to sign up on a site called photobucket. You can then use the tools there to upload pictures. Once up"loaded it will give you an image link. Copy that and paste it in a thread here and the image will appear. If you get stuck just shout.
  5. Will370z

    Warranty

    Exhaust may invalidate the warranty, as the car is no longer standard- call guy in aldershot to confirm as you may as well be 100% sure. You will need the nissan service to maintain the warranty. Again aldershot have been excellent for me over the past 4 years and I would definitely recommend them as they have bent over backwards to help. A little further afield is the tunbridge wells nissan garage and they are brilliant too. P.s. A few of us are still waiting for the pictures you promised
  6. Come on guys more numbers needed on this one
  7. Looking forward to seeing your hard work in wales
  8. Tempted to try this as i often park under trees now and get slight greeness on the roof. The autoglym isnt working as a long term fix so may give this a try. Just worried that it may mark the roof - different material on the 370 roof
  9. 1. Grundy 2. Octet 3. Beb 4. Stevod Dependent on location/date 5. Bradders 6. Will370z, Ken and Brillomaster in the zed chasing BMW 7. Andy James 8. Keyser 9. Mouthwash - Depending on location 10. Daveyboy11 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
  10. As you proved last time at bedford - that poor zed span out with the beemer hot on its tail
  11. Nice work bradders, let's see if we can get the numbers
  12. Cheers, it doesn't last long though, my last lot all solidified pretty quickly
  13. Welcome, nice looking zed there, sunset always looks good in the sun
  14. Given the car is still under warranty I'm surprised they are trying to get you to pay for anything. I don't know if I've been lucky thus far with my local nissan dealers but they have fallen over themselves sorting any issue I had out on warranty and sometimes I was being very anal. It is no skin off their nose as it's money they recharge to nissan and the problems got sorted. You said you have only just bought the car, if so was it a dealer. If so I'd be taking it back to them and asking them to sort it or they can have it back.
  15. Likely to end I an O not a zero as all nissan colours are 3 letters, black rose was NAG. I was told if the dealers don't have the colour (as is the case for black rose as they just don't do it in a touch up) give any reputable paint shop that code and they will mix it. Phoned TGM today for that exact reason and they are going to quote me
  16. I'd go to Anglesey in a heart beat. Parents place is a half way stop lol.
  17. Good idea, thanks for the offer. Would be interested in this and perhaps we can get something organise on a bigger scale with all zeds , and an awesome ex coppers BMW
  18. Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Definitely get yourself along to a local meet and let the fun start
  19. It's not private, I've put up track day posts before and those that were interested I added to the pm. Some didn't bother so I left them out. Humpy keevil isn't all the great, I found it rather dull to be honest If anyone is genuinely interested in coming along then let me know and I can invite.
  20. Happy to add anyone that is interested, the more the better
  21. Nice one, thanks for the feedback
  22. We have lots planned for the year, I will add you to our pm thread
  23. Welcome to the forum, lots of us in and around your area
  24. The oil dipstick is a nightmare on the older zeds, one of the things i dont miss i can tell you
×
×
  • Create New...