Don't worry it will be a lot of fun. I've been for 5 years now in 3 different zeds and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Great roads, stunning scenery, some cracking cars but most importantly the best company of friends.
Driving groups arnt mandatory. In previous years we have sorted the groups last minute before the off. Some people rightly mentioned at the time they would like to drive with their friends so we shuffled but it makes it a little hectic and delays the off, which we really can't do when co-ordinating 4-5 groups and 50 cars.
Therefore this year we thought we would pre-empt this by finding out who wants to be together and accommodating if we can.
These discs were for the later model with the connect premium.
May be worth pm'ing octet as he was hunting a set of discs down for the earlier version.
Gotta love the old tom tom one XL.
Can cope with no end of routes and each one can have up to 50 way points.
Plug it into the PC, Bish bash bosh all done no problems.
You cant beat the good old ones.
Washed yesterday but weather is likely to totally mess that up tomorrow and wednesday.
Just tried the poorboys black hole glaze. I can safely say i am a fan
Welcome and congrats on the purchase.
Only tip I can give is get a good exhaust on the car, wind down the windows and enjoy the summer.
Oh and come along to some of the local meets.
Boo, it's not coming to the uk
"Sadly, Nissan UK confirmed to TopGear.com that the new Zed car, which goes on sale in July 2014, was only built for the States. Which is a shame, because that new bodywork does look nice"
I rather like that. Nice seats, interesting choice though as I found the 350 seats were more comfy than the 370. May be my odd frame though which doesn't help matters.
I like the look though and quality looks excellent
I always wave. Waved to one lovely gunmetal roadster today as I was travelling to/ from dorking. Don't think he saw me in time but as I looked back in my rear view mirror I saw him waving back like crazy
This has been raised and answered in depth in other threads.
I will see if I can track it down as I know the search functionality isn't especially great