Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Nice one mopedmark and ian, nice bit of purple and orange on display
  2. This question comes up a lot, understandably so. Some comments from 2010 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/33288-is-the-370z-an-improvement-over-the-350z/page__st__80 The 370 is an evolution of the 350 so don't expect a huge jump forward. It is more refined, the interior is much improved, sound system is great and I love the sat nav. The best feature is the syncro rev matching though, it makes you feel like a professional rally driver. I moved up from an early 2005 350z so jumping from 276bhp to nearly 350 after a few mods felt like a big jump to me, the car pulls far more all the way to the line. However others who had later 350s did not notice much difference. I remember Wasso and Andy commenting hat if they didn't look down into the cockpit they would think they were back in their 350s. The gearbox is still quite agricultural, no change there. The stock 370 sounds terrible, it was a huge downer for me, the car needs a custom exhaust. I also find the 370 tramlines far more than my 350 ever did. A number of people have also commented that there is far more road and tyre noise in the 370. Also found there to be more room in the 350 and the seats were more comfortable, I'm 6ft 7 So find the cockpit a little tight I do miss the sound of my old 350 and I felt the 350 was a more raw driving experience, you are certainly aware of the technology in the 370 and th driving experience is lessened as a result. In essence the 350 has grown up, it's a nicer place to be and I love the looks more (especially in roadster format) but t growing up it has lost some of its charm but gained other characteristics I like. Which would I have, I'd take my 370 over the 350 any day but I still love and miss my old 350. Now as to a 370 vs a Cayman, different question altogether. The Cayman is a superior drivers car in pretty much every way, it's a fine tuned scalpel compared to a pretty brutish gt car. Zed has more power by the Cayman would run rings around it. it all depends on what you fancy, take a test drive in both. Personally I see too many porsches around and wanted something more unusual and I'm happy with that for now.
  3. Dammit I was looking forward to putting my name down to this and was looking forward to catching up with everyone as it has been too long but it clashes with the goodwood revival and I've got tickets for that this year. Pants.
  4. Very tempting
  5. I think you have come out of this as best you could, you offered help where you could. As you say it's family and you want to help out but this could have been a disaster waiting to happen further down the line with much bigger repercussions. I'd keep your head down now.
  6. Phew, nice one. Now time to enjoy the summer and relax
  7. Welcome to the club and good luck with the zed hunt
  8. That's what I was thinking and would definitely be my choice, enjoy. Now coupe, convertible or targa?
  9. Well done to Andy and everyone who attended Japfest this year, great job to win club stand of the year. Well done guys.
  10. "Elegance redefined".......Me thinks not
  11. Happy birthday Pete, hope you and Caroline have a lovely day and she is still making a speedy recovery
  12. Don't worry about that noise gents, I was worried too, it's perfectly normal for a zed
  13. 6ft7 here and I managed to fit in a zed, had to be a roadster mind
  14. Works with the PS4 too so it's win win lol
  15. I'll be putting in an order for one of these. £499 eta 20th may http://youtu.be/WU864bn1cbw
  16. That this is so common place is shocking but sadly not surprising
  17. Ioneabee owned both, he may have some insights but yes only way you can be sure is go out and test drive them
  18. Welcome to the club
  19. You could try TGM in fleet, great with body work and resprays
  20. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...