Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Nice pics, love the look of your zed, and the gtr looks awesome
  2. Yup I'll get a set of 35s and see how they go, keen to see how good these mps4s are on the Austria passes
  3. Dam, confirmed via the Michelin they don't do a MPS4s for 245/40r19. Pity as the linked review shows it's a step up all around on the MPSS. so it looks like it's back to the MPSS all round or mix 4s rear and MPSS on the front
  4. Will don't forget you want the MPS4-S which are available in 19" for Rosie. Yup thanks meant to post that. I can find the 4S for the rear but looks like Michelin don't do the 4s for the front 245/40R19
  5. Well looks like Rosie needs 4 new shoes ready for another roadtrip. Loved the MPSS, but seems they are hard to get now, especially for the fronts. Maybe time to try out the MPS4
  6. Welcome to the club, lovely looking zed you have tere
  7. Welcome to the club. Feel free to ask any questions here.
  8. A nice roadtrip or two down south and over the sea. Can't wait.
  9. Welcome to the club. I had a milltek exhaust and HFCs on my 350 and loved that combination
  10. Lots of options and lots of traders on the forum who would be able to provide some options. I recommend you have a look at the meets close to you and go along to hear some exhausts in the flesh, far better than listening to youtube. Personally i bought the stillen exhaust and love the note of the car now, perfect as you get a nice burble when you put your foot down but its perfectly civilised when you want to cruise
  11. Just to reinforce the message, as noted elsewhere on the forum, be careful letting non specialists deal with the 370 roof. I know of one case where the roof adjustements/replacements caused the roof to become misaligned and the member went through a painful process of having 3 subsequent roofs fitted and each one caused gradual wearing of the material near the windows. They are fitted by laser and have to be dealt with by specialists. Sly at kaizer motor for example. Hope you get it sorted.
  12. As this is not forum related can you take it off line please and keep this thread on topic. Good luck though
  13. Great, we look forward to hearing more.
  14. It has come up numerous times in the past (particularly for specific events) and some clothes have been produced by traders from the forum. It's a good idea and there has been interest from the members. The team are discussing your thread and if you are interested in taking it further please contact one of the team and we can look to take things further as a trader on here.
  15. Love the fact you have your forum name on paper in the pics, very thorough GLWTS and have fun with the nismo
  16. Will370z

    Datsun 240z

    I dont think i'd fit in a 240
  17. Will370z

    Datsun 240z

  18. It will transform the car, enjoy
  19. Love the colour
  20. Sold - thread locked
  21. The 370'roof isn't as prone to temperature as the 350 and I rarely hear of issues with the roof mechanism not shutting properly. Sounds like something may be faulty. If you have only had the car 1 day I would be taking it back to the place you purchased it and get them to fix it, unless it was a private sale, otherwise I would take it to a specialist to get it investigated. Don't mess with the 370 roof, if anything gets it out of alignment you are in for big expensive problems.
  22. Yes I have had similar experiences which make me chuckle. I pulled up in my Skoda behind my zed the other day and a family were walking past when I heard the a young lad say "look dad a GTR".
  23. No idea, definitely not standard
  24. Welcome, bet you can't wait for those sunny days and the roof down
  25. Good for him for sticking to his guns and not just thinking of the money
×
×
  • Create New...