Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Moved to the correct section. Good luck with the hunt for an exhaust
  2. Great little video, bet you will look back at it fondly. Good luck with the new toy whatever it is
  3. Skoda Octavian diesel. Brilliant car, cheap, economical, I'm no longer worried every time I park in a supermarket car park. It's also one of the best performance mods I've bought for the zed, as every time I jump back in the zed it feels twice as fast as before and sounds like thunder.
  4. Congratulations to you both, very well done.
  5. My solution is to put the roof down, tyre noise is hardly noticeable then
  6. Wow cracking views there
  7. This may help re the window. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105742-window-reset-procedure-clarifiedi-hope/page__hl__%2Bwindow+%2Breset+%2Bprocedure
  8. Didn't even know it was out! That was silly, releasing alongside FH3. yea just like another project cars scenario brought over from PC and it is just a mess on console I wouldnt touch it at present. Reviews are bad and a die hard friend of mine who loves racing games and has bought it says its broken and needs significant fixes. It is broken far more than PC ever was and that was bad, however now its awesome so time will tell
  9. I get that but it almost feels like I'm floating as opposed to driving on the roads. I didn't get that in the previous FH.... could be just me, the demo or the combination of both. Was interested if anyone else felt the same. Exactly my issue. I had to check my wheel a few times as i thought the ff wasnt working properly but go off road and it kicks in. The road feels like you are driving on an ice rink with no feedback whatsoever. This was via a limited play of the demo though
  10. Looks like its going to be a quiet, low key event by the numbers..............
  11. Happy birthday down there, have a good one
  12. Oh go on then 1) Humpy 2) kbad 3) Zeus(in 350z) 4) AaronC350z 5) wez370 +1 (370z) 6) Wendy 7) stevod 8) Wasso 9) CJRamze 10) cov350z (350z) 11) 350Russ 12) ollydykins 13) Valy (350z) 14) modo 15) shad0wca7 16) Irn Bru +1 350z 17) Andymac183 18) Hodaka +1 19) nissanman312+1 20) Amyzed 21) ZeppoJeff (350z) 22) Ekona +1 23) Dicaprio +1 24) Davedutch + 1 25) SHEZZA + 1 (350Z) 26) -G- +1 (380RS) - Date Dependant 27) Harryjax +1 28) Andy_Muxlow +1 29) Scott_f91 (370Z) 30) Nso93 31) kentar0 32) buster + mrs buste 33) Justthejedi +1 34) Chesterfield +1 35) Brimstoneboy +1 (350z) 36) Sisson18 +1 37) Millyuns 38) Beavis +1 39) G1en 40) Varley16 41) mopedmark +1 42) 350zElkins +1 43) Zebedy +1 (350z) 44) Paddy78 (350z) 45) Paul K +1 (350z roadster) 46) Shire + 1 (350z) 47) 14N (350Z) 48) H5 +1 (350Z) 49) Gizmo (350z) 50) davey_83 51) Will370z (370)
  13. If you are doing stelvio make sure you try out the scenic quiet road up there. From the south head up and just after the top with all the bikers keep going, start heading down and around a few corners and you will see a building with a junction off to the right. Trust me and take it. I'm my opinion this road is far far superior to the main stelvio hair pins and no one uses it. Got some other road gems I can pass on too. Came back a month ago after our second visit. Have fun
  14. I'm rather liking it and I wasn't a huge fan of the previous games. Looks amazing but something isnt quite right with the force feedback, too smooth on the roads. Good sense of speed though.
  15. Looking forward to trying that. I had read some thought it was going to be available at 1am this morning but it has been delayed, or that info was a placeholder and not correct. Sure does look pretty and looking forward to trying it. I hope they have beefed up the car sound effects
  16. Difficult to say without seeing the car as each case will be different, but for me 4 owners in 4 years could be worry, but if on seeing the car all looks fine and its been regularly serviced and looks good then perhaps a bargaining point. It would put me off a little though as i'd be asking myself "why..."
  17. Yup i believe he did
  18. We came back from Switzerland 2 weeks ago, we noticed numerous police with cameras along the routes. We went with the intention of taking it slow, enjoying the scenery and not speeding. It is well known what happens if you do get caught. If you take the risk you have to pay for it, no sympathy I am afraid. The roads and views are stunning so why not just sit back, take it slow and enjoy the view. If you want to play with speed then use the autobahn on the way down
  19. Big congratulations to you both
  20. I keep meaning to try and get to this event each year but it clashes with a family birthday. Dam
  21. 370z designer joins tesla https://electrek.co/2016/09/05/tesla-hires-designer-randy-rodriguez-nissan-370z-icon-a5-aircraft-nissan-titan/
  22. Sounds like you are enjoying the 370
  23. Personally I feel the 370 is an evolution of the 350. Cabin is a nicer place to be and I love the syncro Rev matching. Connect sat nav is also excellent. It does feel like it has a lot more power through the range however I came from the 276 350 so it was quite a jump up to Rosie at 350hp after the tweaks. However, I have let a number of people drive the 370 and those that had the later 350s said there was not that much of a difference re power delivery and if they didn't look down at the cockpit it felt like their 350. I found the seats more comfy in the 350 but that may be because I'm a bit of a giant and the 370 cabin on the roadster is shorter than the 350. I also found the 350 was a more raw experience, steering was heavier and you felt more connected to the road. You are aware that there is more technology between you and the road. The 370 does tram line more and I have heard of a number of 370 owners say the tyre noise is more pronounced in the 370. Funnily enough the roadster is quieter due to the changed structure behind the driver. Biggest issue with the 370 was the noise though, the standard exhaust was a huge dissapointment but that's easily fixed. Personally after I upgraded I never looked back, it's a very capable car and I'm glad I made the change but don't expect a huge change, it's an evolution, other than the syncro matching which is awesome
  24. Very nice, lovely colour too
  25. Yeah I have to say the quality of the 4K footage from the phantom 4 camera is stunning
×
×
  • Create New...