Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Yup, he takes the f12 out
  2. Have to say I really didn't like the first episode. Second I enjoyed and The suv section made me genuinely laugh a number of times. Tonight was good too, I'm beginning to change my mind.
  3. Was it a sale via the forum? if so please pm one of the team with details so we can investigate
  4. Congratulations on the new buy. lovely colour.
  5. Lovely motor, good to see you are going topless too. About time
  6. Congratulations enjoy. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this one.
  7. pm one of the team with a reason and we can review.
  8. Wish I was there, have a fantastic weekend all.
  9. One of the most reliable zeds I know (required minimal upkeep costs) was one of the higher mileage zeds on the forum. It was an absolutely gem. Like others have said buy the car based on the condition and the way it was kept and maintained and don't worry so much about the mileage.
  10. What next then Neil? Also where is the Jag now - i have a friend who is interested in buying one like yours
  11. Not heard of one at all with those issues.
  12. I find completely the opposite - roof down, pleasant smile and more direct contact and people let me out far more. Also involved in far more conversations with people outside the car as i am pootling along in slow traffic or at a junction.
  13. I think this just about sums up my view point
  14. It was the Calendar picture of your '70 that got me thinking this way in the bleak midwinter. Shall have to take you out for a spin in it sometime
  15. Roadsters all the way for me. Got a few roadtrip a planned this year and going topless makes them so much more fun. Have been thinking about selling the car recently but the Suns been out and I've had some fun in the twisties nearby over the weekend with the exhaust singing and there's nothing like it. I don't think I could give the convertible up.
  16. Welcome to the forum and nice little intro there. Cracking car you have there
  17. Definitely the exhaust. Funnily enough while up in Wales I bumped into another 370 roadster identical to mine. I asked how he found the car and he loved it. I noticed his standard exhaust and said for him to pop into mind for a quick drive. 5 minutes later he was pretty much ordering an exhaust for the Monday. It does transform the car. Best thing to add definitely.
  18. Anyone tried overwatch. I wasn't sure after the beta, looked far too basic to get me off destiny but after everyone at work kept on about it I decided to take a chance. Have to say it's blummin good fun and if you get a coordinated group you can steam roller your opponents. Looks great and very polished. Mind you that's blizzard for you. Anyone playing it?
  19. A simple pm to one of the team and reos would have sped things up. I will pass it on to the team but as posted above there did not seem to be much initial interest
  20. Will370z

    Cayman 718

    Engine point seems to be the sticking point. Lots of reviews are knocking the car for that engine note despite everything else being pretty much perfect. I suppose if you can put up with the noise its a done deal. I also promised i would never again buy a new car and let someone else take the hit. It may seem logical that this new car is better value than the older model but would you save even more if you waited a while and got an ex demo 718?
  21. Just to pre-empt. Anyone referencing a potential for sale notice should ensure they comply with the T&C otherwise their post will be removed. Good luck with the purchase
  22. Recognise many of those roads, God I love Scotland. Nice pics
  23. I can't access those pics I'm afraid but from what you describe I would be looking to do as Alex has said.
×
×
  • Create New...