Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Sounds like the garage are trying to fob you off, push back.
  2. I'll see if I'm free that weekend and stick my name down
  3. Nice little zed you have there, enjoy
  4. Wow that's quite a transformation, will have to pop down and see it in the flesh
  5. Thanks Bennett. How's the gtr, you will have to take me out for a spin sometime
  6. Thanks all and happy birthday paddy, have a good one.
  7. Repost of http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106266-twin-turbo-370z-sleeper/ I'll lock this one
  8. Another big plus 1 for Tom from me. A number of us from here use his services. Very genuine establishment
  9. Dam I keep looking at that link. Must resist........
  10. Ummmm if I didn't like roadsters so much I think I'd go for this one.
  11. Dark zone is way more intense than in the betas, far more numerous mobs around and we kept running into cross fires from multiple mobs. Leads to some intensive fire fights where ammo was running low and you really don't want to die as you have some good gear to evacuate.
  12. Loving it so far and it looks far better than the betas, loads more clutter around and much better lightning effects.
  13. Approved your ad but I've removed your telephone number, not great having that exposed on a public forum
  14. looking forward to kicking this off tonight. Hopefully the start of another epic game
  15. Saw a nice brand new white 370 in the work car park on the Surrey Research Park. Very nice car.
  16. Happy birthday wasso. Looks like you had a good celebration with the family. Nice one, enjoy
  17. Yup that is my point exactly Wayne. I'm sure they need no excuse at all. Would be interested to see what some of the insurance traders on the forum have to say on this one
  18. 57k done on my original 370 clutch and going strong. All depends how it is driven (barring mechanical issues)
  19. I know pulling the fuse is a common solution to this but surely pulling the fuse is going to compromise your insurance as a standard car feature is purposefully being deactivated?
  20. Just in time for the summer. Enjoy and welcome to the club
  21. Likely candidate can also be brake pads Brake light on under hard acceleration normally indicates pads are getting low or the brake fluid is low
  22. The synchro rev match every time I down change. Still makes me smile 4 years on
  23. Thread tidied and reopened for the purposes of continuing the group buy. Please keep your posts on topic and relevant to the group buy. The other "matters" raised in this thread are under investigation by the team.
  24. The way the owner was all over the place in the corners made me smile
  25. Not a fan of the look of that Aston, just doesn't flow
×
×
  • Create New...