Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Very nice, lovely cars. Would love a gt4 one day
  2. Happy birthday
  3. Yup Graham has done an excellent job over the years helping moderate the forum and run numerous successful events. This place wouldn't be the same without the hard work he has put in.
  4. Event Horizon freaked me out a few years ago
  5. I think the general consensus will be they are not worth the paper they are written on. Just ensure the car you are buying is a solid one, post up details of any car you are going to look at and people can advise, or possibly even pop down with you to check it out
  6. Nope not wassos
  7. Ll youtube for me focusing on the following channels xcarfilms petrolicious evo chris harris Motor trend channel
  8. Ouch, feel for you. I get my bodywork done at Tim fleet but I'm guessing that is a little far for you. Hopefully others will come along with more local recommendations
  9. It was a lovely send off for Martin today, the church was packed with people, perfect speeches that brought a smile and a tear. We passed on the thoughts and love from everyone here and Liz said she had received a printout of everyone's comments from the forum and was very touched. There will be a big hole left for many people with martins passing. I was always so impressed with the way he went out of his way to help me out over the past 4-5 years on here. Then talking to people over the past few weeks and seeing all the posts on here you realise he was doing the same thing for loads of people. Going out of his way to help others out. He was a gem and will be greatly missed. The forum will not be the same without him. Here was the token we passed on to Liz and the family. Great work Colin and stu for putting this together, a perfect tribute. Joe - your dad really was a legend
  10. Happy birthday matey
  11. Happy birthday to you
  12. Happy birthday Adrian, hope you are enjoying your big day
  13. Cool, the more the merrier. May be distracted by destiny and the new sparrow racing but should be up for some forza for the rest of the week
  14. Primarily B but we jump around - feel free to join us.I'll send you an invite when we next race
  15. Can't wait for the division, I just hope it lives up to expectations
  16. Happy to share any tunes we have, thanks for joining in. Was good fun
  17. What's your tag name?
  18. Get it gudzy it's awesome
  19. A few of us are going to try out some b class racing in the gt-86. If anyone fancies joining just give me a shout and I'll add you
  20. Here you go Steve http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103493-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/ I can tell immediately that you are a man of taste as you have the same car as me
  21. Welcome to the club. Let's see some pics of your roadster If you are interested in becoming a trader on the forum with regard to your polishing skills then please let me know and I can send through the T&C
  22. That sucks Steve
  23. Welcome to the club. Nice colour zed
  24. Great video, fantastic cars and a good winner. Personally I love the gt4 and the mclaren. Made me chuckle though we we have driven many of those same roads and stopped at some of those petrol stations. I absolutely love Scotland and can't wait to go back. After a euro join of course
×
×
  • Create New...