Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. They do suffer from stone chips, both on the front end and on in the panels just before the rear wheels, especially if it is a dark colour I used to worry about it but now after travelling all over wales, scotland and europe i've come to realise i enjoyed getting every last one of those stone chips. And rather than get a respray, for now, i'd rather spend the money on fuel for another trip.
  3. Duplicate
  4. Wow didn't expect to see that. Glwts and looking forward to seeing the new project. Just remember selling the zed isn't going to stop us lot from coming a visiting
  5. Welcome back. Hope you had a fantastic honeymoon
  6. Finally managed to pull myself away from destiny and install forza. Oh boy it's fun. Seems to know my taste too, gave me an f-type and gtr black edition as awards when I first started the game. We should sort some racing out, I just need to drag the others off destiny now lol
  7. Congratulations Dave, you won't regret it. Enjoy and post some pics when she arrives
  8. Happy birthday
  9. I'm with Martin on this one, always used the autoglym twin pack on my roadsters
  10. They are made for it, we did 2500 miles and 10 countries last year, mostly with the roof down admiring the view. Perfect holiday
  11. I'd disagree with this too but experiences differ for people.
  12. Tried stillen HFCs and another brand and it was too loud for me. There were also some fitment issues as the HFCs lowered the exhaust onto the cross member causing some vibration so they had to go
  13. I had the same choice to make as both sounded great from the videos. In the end i paid that little extra and went with Stillen as i had heard the same exhaust on Ebizeds car. It was definitely a good choice.
  14. Ian is still around
  15. Yeah all too well lol, except it was being taken away by the AA. I know what you mean about the difference between the 370 and 350. The 350 felt more like a go kart, more connected to the road as you are aware of all the technology in the 370z, but the improved power and evolution is a good step forward.
  16. Very nice sir Enjoy
  17. Happy birthday Andy, have a good one.
  18. Yup agree Wasso, from what I've seen its very good. I love the mechanics of the taken and some of the abilities they have like the teleporting, splitting, black hole throwing mobs. It's a good start.
  19. Taken King will be occupying most of my time from now on
  20. ^^ That is the standard place where technical issues are currently discussed
  21. Congrats
  22. Great pics and sounds like an awesome holiday. I recognise many of those roads and wish I was back there, awesome place.
  23. Ah Andy couldn't believe this when I read it, so gutted for you. I have to say yours was one of my favourite zeds on the forum, a stunning looking car that could win a concourse and yet it was driven as it was meant to be on track and hill climbs. Good on you for using it as such. She was a beauty.
  24. Copy and paste, there you go 1/ Wendy - 350Z - Full trip 2 Dave dutch 350z - second half, hopefully full trip dependant on start date 3 The big miester Have fun all, happy to pass on routes and stopping points from our little trip if you want them, I've totally fallen for Scotland again.
  25. I kill you
×
×
  • Create New...