Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Depends on the difference in the tred and wear between the remaining tyre and a new one
  2. An update: Excellent idea, if there is a general feedback thread for the trader it will be pinned so they are easily accessible. Expect this to happen within the next day. Thanks for the recommendation.
  3. Anyone tried the new forza 6 demo out today?
  4. Good attitude, you only live once so enjoy it isay. It would be the Maserati for me.
  5. Was looking forward to mad max as it looked awesome. After seeing the reviews i think i will pass
  6. Fair request. I will forward on to the team
  7. Will370z

    Gudzy's GT86

    Very nice
  8. Just had a chat with graham, he said the car was a little quiet.......
  9. I've approved the group buy thread sly. To save 2 diplucated thread which one do you want me to keep active, I will then merge any replies. Nice camera very tempted Are all the wires hidden on the installs?
  10. Looks like it was busy at slys today. Sorry I couldn't make it guys
  11. The red one may be grahams
  12. Fantastic adrian, what a car. Scotland's going to be a lot of fun
  13. So you still want one then ken
  14. AA oh dear.......
  15. Welcome, I would contact sly at kaizer motors in Kent, he's a trader on here and knows the zed inside out
  16. Will370z

    370Z Nismo

    Dam your car looks good
  17. I think it looks cool blacked out http://image.nengun....to_aero_kit.png http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/hartget94/99DDCwhite370z.jpg
  18. Yeah, checked it was not april 1st today but apparently not
  19. it was just your imagination Dam autocorrect. this is what HFCs did to my stillen, and don't ask me what has happened to the link....
  20. I have the stillen and love it. I tried 2 different sets of HFCs and it was far too noisy, embarrassingly so. Lasted a week and came off again. Note there were some figment issues but it was still way too loud. I was always tempted by the invidia and HFCs
  21. Been in a 370 with the fast intentions exhaust and it did drone, was not for me in the end so went stillen
  22. http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-nissan-z-car-be-crossover
  23. It looks in perfect condition, nice one
  24. Very nice, can't wait for a passenger lap up north
×
×
  • Create New...