Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Have a cracking weekend
  2. Looks like a great break away, bet you loved it. Interesting write up and your car looks fabulous in those photos
  3. Mine was a daily drive, hit 52k miles now and not got this issue. I doubt very much if you will get anywhere with Nissan as they will call that wear and tear. Worth asking though if you have only recently bought the car
  4. Yup I don't get that issue on Michelin PSS. Was cruising happily at 140 on the autobahn with no issues.
  5. Finally bought the witcher 3 and have to say it's amazing. Interlinked, genuinely interesting quests, amazing graphics, brilliant sound, in depth and difficult combat which you have to learn to use to succeed. I was worried about the bugs I've heard about but so far it's only locked up once. Only thing that annoys is the horse mechanic. Truly a brilliant game, I'm hooked
  6. I don't get this problem
  7. I've deleted the other 4 duplicate threads
  8. Safe trip
  9. Sorry about kissing your bumper there dan
  10. Yeah this backward compatibility step is huge
  11. Congratulations on the purchase. That price seems incredibly low though, too low to be honest. My first instinct is to worry if the price is too good to be true. Hope it's a gem of a car.
  12. Very nice little write up of an honest comparison. Very interesting
  13. Good to see you are enjoying your new purchase
  14. Too much of a risk i'd say. Just try to keep it clean
  15. i4n had exactly the same issue last year I recall. May be worth sending him a pm to see what he did to fix it
  16. Mille miglia
  17. Welcome. It could be any number of things. I would give sly at kaizer motors a call, he's a trader on here.
  18. Welcome to the club
  19. Happy birthday Mr Happy Birthday
  20. I used the shell one while in Europe. Came in very handy
  21. It's a little trek South but contact Tom at TGM in fleet
  22. Nice car. Just wait until you get a proper exhaust on it, that's when it really shines. I know someone who bought the exhaust before the car
  23. Only just heard of this Ian? tut tut where have you been
  24. interesting to hear feedback on elder scrolls. Huge potential but graphics do look a little dated now.
×
×
  • Create New...