Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. How many points for a pigeon?
  2. Ok so the game is out and yes it's buggy but I can see this game is going to be amazing. But a racing game is only as good as the people you race against, one thing I hated with forza was joining a lobby of idiots in their 4x4s wanting to ram you if they didn't win. Sad. We built up quite a tight nit little group in Forza and now this is out want more to join to get some serious and fun racing in. If you fancy it pop your username down below and I'll add you to friends and invite you to some games. We also have a few tips re config which will adjust handling and transform the game so it's actually playable. 1. Will370z - Warpedstorm
  3. Dan, You should talk to mojo, he's been tweaking his thrustmaster after reading up today and he said it's now completely amazing, fb and response is spot on now. We need to get a list of all those with this game on the xbox and set up some races, I've got quite a few mates with it but getting a grid of 16 likeminded racers will be awesome. Actually to avoid cluttering this thread I'll start a new one
  4. No worries fodder, next time. Now the handling is sorted this game is phenomenal
  5. Ok my mate has found a fix for the handling, tried it on 3 cars and it's now amazing, everything is controllable. We've had bumper to bumper action since. Awesome
  6. Glad you are having fun in the new motor gents.
  7. I like your definition of rest Darren lol, working on another zed
  8. Will370z

    UPREV

    Good luck
  9. Pop has some more advice as he's been tweaking, I should be back on line later dan if you want some races
  10. Nice work gents, the stance suits the car Graham, be interested to see your write up after the alignment.
  11. Yup they've acknowledge that one too. Rather than give an artificial release date that is totally unrealistic I wish they would just keep quiet and then come out with the game when it's ready. All this, "it will be released in November 2014....... Ah we need another 2 months......ummm to ensure gamers get the experience they deserve we need another month.....it's finally ready......ah wait. We will patch the bugs.....". It's a bit amateurish. What I don't understand though is how some of the decisions made actually passed usability testing. 1. It won't let you out of the controls screen after Reconfiguring keys until all required options are configured, but it won't tell you which of the 40 odd keys need configuring. 2. You cannot quit from a game back to the lobby in multiplayer, exit will close the entire lobby so you have to reinvite. 3. Quiting the options menu leads to a save which takes ages, but hit the xbox button and go back to the game and it immediately jumps out of that page, so it's a glitch. 4. Braking causes a loss of sound 5. Go too far off the Suzuka circuit the screen froze, sound carried on then my xbox rebooted. Never had a serious crash like that before. The list goes one from others on the Internet. However it's bloody good fun and I'm willing to keep persisting as this one has a lot of potential. It's a pity I have to say that, not many other products after purchase do you have to give the benefit of the doubt to, it's like the PC gaming of old and one reason I originally moved to consoles as at least the games were robust. Not so now
  12. Yeah it's not ideal suits, but a positive is that are quickly acknowledging the issues and saying are responding. Frame rate takes a hit with a full track and weather effects, also on some specific circuits but they are really pushing the boundary with this one. God knows what the game would have been like if released in November,
  13. It is a known issue fodder but there is are 2 work arounds 1. set force feedback to zero and you will get the sound, but obviously this impacts fun with no feedback 2. Plug the joypad into the xbox via the charging cable and you won't get the sound issue if you brake
  14. Nice one, I've been trying to track one down but everything seems to be out of stock. When I'm back in line I'll track and set a lobby up for some racing
  15. It's a joke isn't it, they wanted £65 for windscreen wiper, so i popped down to halfords and got one for £12.......
  16. Some advice, skip the go karts, they are terribl,e go straight to formula rookie, far more fun
  17. Yup pro was a mistake, the game is rather harsh in its introduction, I was struggling with it too but a group of us have been playing with settings and it's now much much better. I tried to add you to come join Ekona, myself and some friends but I guess you didn't see the invite. Will be back on Sunday so can try then. Stick with it though, it's got lots of rough edges but given time and support this is going to be a gem, I'm loving it.
  18. I see quite a few well known faces have lost their seats
  19. Nice work gents. Have fun this weekend, would love to pop down and say hi but am heading up to Evesham for the weekend. Good luck with the progress
  20. Yup it does look and feel awesome, even OM on the joypad and it's great to see the British circuits like cadwell, brands and Donnington. I've got quite a few good racing mates getting it so you should join up and we'll get some racing done. Time to finally order that wheel. How are you finding the wheel?
  21. Tried the game quickly last night and yeah its definitely not as user friendly as Forza, this is going to be a proper sim. Controller felt a little numb so will likely get the wheel if i enjoy the game. Quiting out of the options seems to take a crazy amount of time to save, and who on earth would set gear changes on the bumpers as default. Will be giving it a more indepth run through this evening, we should get some races going, if we can stay on the course that is.
  22. Err not yet, but this happened tonight Not sure about those door locks! Nearly done then I see Darren
  23. Surely this is best answered by contacting your insurance company?
×
×
  • Create New...