Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Stunning Darren, looks ace
  2. I've said it before but I'm not a fan of a lot of body kits, it is very easy to get it wrong and upset the lines. But I have to say that look is stunning and I'd quite happily adopt that look with rosie. Was not sure if the nismo front would look too busy but it just works. Love what you have done and will have to see it in the flesh one day. You have a good eye.
  3. That's a cracking price
  4. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24954-how-to-upload-pictures-to-photobucket/
  5. Yeah seen this before but still makes my cry with laughter
  6. Welcom back, I remember your zed pics from a while back. Gtr looks lovely and so do those old zeds
  7. Sorry to hear about all the problems with the porker. Hope it all gets sorted and the warranty people pulls their finger out
  8. It's aliiiiiiiivvvvvveeee. Congratulations Darren, lovely job
  9. This sums up the situation pretty well.
  10. Good luck gents, have fun and watch out on that last corner ken
  11. Sorry to go off topic but out of interest why the shift back to bmw?
  12. Changing my mind, i rather like it
  13. Moved your thread. Do you have more information, not much to go on there. I'm sure we would all be happy to post advice if you post some more info
  14. Definitely not a nismo, not even close
  15. Agreed, i will discuss with Amy
  16. Looks stunning and sounds amazing. Enjoy
  17. They look awesome ruddles. Good luck with the sale
  18. Very nice, enjoy
  19. Looked very nice and tidy. Looked good in the sun. Rosie was parked 3 spaces down.
  20. Welcome, let's see some pics
  21. Welcome to the club
  22. Hey Bob, I was cracking up in Brighton when you were saying you didn't know what was going on in June, I was smiling inside whilst saying "really, I wonder what Might be going on......" I'm so sorry I can't make the trip to the ring, unfortunately it clashes with the lakes weekend but I will be with you all in spirit, normally a gin. I was even looking at the logistics of heading down to meet you after the lakes meet but that's maybe a little far lol. Have a fantastic trip.
  23. Nice one, enjoy. How do you find the difference? Do you have the stock exhaust?
  24. Happy 50th Sledge, have a fantastic day
×
×
  • Create New...