Often the cost of the zed isn't the main issue its runnig costs with insurance, fuel servicing etc. account for it all before the purchase. Sometimes I see new young members buy a car then find insurance costs are all astronomical. Good luck with the purchase, the car does look in good condition.
Where are the nismo wheels?
Python, Java, c++ but more recently Javascript.
Really enjoyed coding, it was like going into work to solve logical puzzles everyday. Now most of my time is spent running teams but I get to play with code now and again.
Don't worry, deleted the extra posts
If it doesn't have the full nismo kit it won't be an original nismo. Exhaust may have been changed as the nismo exhaust was a little quiet but sounded good.
If the car is an original nismo you won't need to notify the insurer as it was standard but if it has a non standard kit on its counted as modified and you should notify them.
55 plate will be 276bhp
Good luck with the purchase
One thing I would comment is look for any wear, tears ( which can be common) or leaks before you buy. I loved my 350 roadster but got so fed up with leaks I ended up selling.
Make sure you get a gem of a car and if there are any issues walk away or accommodate this into the purchase price.
I'm not techy but was told by sly at kaizer motors that as the pads wear there's greater gap for the brake fluid to fill, during acceleration the fluid drops to fill this extra space triggering the light.
Googling shows its a common indicator of pads wearing. New pads installed and lights never came on again.
Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Martin and all those who helped to organise this fantastic weekend. Saturday's weather was a scorcher, had a lovely drive and the evening was a cracker. Thanks for all your hard work.