Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Happy birthday Dave, all the very best and thoughts are with you. Look forward to catching up soon.
  2. You certainly don't do things by halves
  3. I am interested in getting something like this done after a road trip. Initial thoughts were for a full respray of the front end. Whats the quality of the work like and how much was it if you don't mind me asking?
  4. Happy birthday Martin, see you in the lakes soon
  5. Sorted the duplicated posts Good luck with the zed hunt. Buying the car is not the most expensive part, fuel and insurance will take a nice chunk of your pay too. It's worth saving and waiting for the right zed to come along
  6. Yes seems there are some issues today. Team are working on it
  7. Many in my office can't understand my enjoyment of jumping into my v6 motor and going off on a long road trip to Scotland or Southern Europe. "Is that your idea of a holiday?" they say. They can't wait for the future when a commute consists of a self drive Google car while they read a book or catch up on emails. That's my idea of hell. Seeing this latest advertising stunt go wrong made me smile, although I feel sorry for the person who got hit, poor chap. http://www.dailydot.com/technology/volvo-self-parking-car-accident-dominican-republic/
  8. That's quite a sale there Bennett. GLWTS , what are the plans going forward?
  9. Nice one Andy, enjoy. I've been very impressed with the beemers we have owned and it was only a matter of time before you got a proper one. Have fun
  10. Looks in good condition inside and out but I wouldn't buy without seeing it and taking it for a test drive. Does seem rather cheap
  11. Haha, great picture. Happy birthday
  12. Ah yeah I forgot the double denim in Wales
  13. Have a cracking day. Happy birthday.
  14. Bob mac - Who is terrymac? You already have an ad raised for these in a thread under going approval but the name in the photo is not your user name and the photo quality is very poor. I recommend you update them.
  15. Will370z

    370Z Nismo

    That's a nice knock down in price. Bought my old 350 from there.
  16. Big fan of the stillen here but it's not a loud exhaust
  17. Welcome back Andrew, good to see you back on the forum, you have been missed
  18. Sounds like a great event and you now have some added incentive to get the 240 done
  19. Updated with pics. GLWTS
  20. Is it wrong of me but i absolutely love this: An f-type in a land rover. I love it
  21. Mine had the embroidered logo and were around that
  22. I got mine from z-man alex, I'm sure one of the traders here may be able to help. Not cheap though as I recall.
×
×
  • Create New...