Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. yay, saw a video demo on PS4 with 48 cars in an AI race, far more than i was expecting and impressive for a console. Not sure if it will allow so many real players. High hopes for this game, don't let me down...... Cant wait.
  2. That totally sucks. It annoys me when others have so little consideration for other peoples property, but i guess thats just the way some people are. I try to minimise the issue by parking in places that limit exposure to damage but sometimes you just cant tell. A couple of years ago it was a lovely day so decided to take my car out for a drive to visit friends. Had a lovely meal and some drinks so couldnt drive home but parked the car safely in a nice out of the way place. Next morning woke up to find someone had keyed the rear wheel arch. I just hope karma gets them in the end. Thing to consider is this is just one of the low points. Think on the positive, Sly will sort your motor our, try and polish out the marks or get them sorted then summers here to enjoy the car. It will all be forgotten when you start her up and open the windows
  3. I believe it is not a public event, just for those invited. Best to confirm with Amy though
  4. Perfect timing with the weather as it is. Enjoy.
  5. Yup flyboy is bang on, I have heard cases where people were left with huge bills when the insurance company were not able to claim the hire costs back so claimed from the hirer.
  6. Not tried one of these, will have to give it a go
  7. Love the look of those
  8. Good question. I would say using the sub forum would be easier as a single thread will easily get polluted. Team are discussin it though
  9. Welcome. Deleted the duplicate post and moved this one to the correct section
  10. Now that's a lot of.... Reminds me of when i parked my old escort under a lamp post on the sea front in Aberystwyth. Came back a couple of hours later and all the resident seagulls had unloaded down the side of the car. Could hardly see through the window
  11. Welcome to the forum. Pop into the introductions section and introduce yourself. I have moved this to the appropriate section. Feel free to post up a link to the car if there is one. Not much to go on at present
  12. No problem, good luck with the zed hunt
  13. I'd wave the 30k cheque at Darren for his 240z
  14. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56292-370z-roadster-tornworn-hood/page__st__80
  15. If there is any wear or rubbing on the material near the window walk away. It's a common issue with some roadsters and certainly not an easy fix
  16. Ah Marzman beat me to it, nice one http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66068-clarifications-on-ecu-pedal-dance-required/
  17. It's a little tricky but you can do the peddle dance as we call it And that will give you the code as a series of flashes. Best video it with a phone as it's easy to lose track I'll try to find the link but otherwise google for how to get the codes then post it up here and we can then advise.
  18. Will370z

    GT-Four

    Nice one col. Dad had the gt4 2 generations before that one and it was an absolute beast, held the road and flew along. Always remembered them from the Old rallies in the 80's Yours looks in good nick. How long will you keep this one
  19. Yup I remember that car, very nice
  20. Wonder if I will still be like this at 101 Love the way she puts a cloth down to step onto when she gets in <youtube>
  21. Totally agree Chris
  22. How did you manage that ...ouch. Bet she looks nice and clean now though
  23. Welcome back, so that trip to Wales a few years back ended up rather expensive then And I have to say, good choice What exhaust are you putting on it?
  24. Have a fantastic birthday Amy
  25. Ooooo that's stunning. And yours too of course
×
×
  • Create New...