Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Happy birthday one and all, hope you all have a great day
  2. Nice work on the fench. Looks like you sorted the weather out too
  3. Have a great day all, really enjoyed this event in prior years. Sorry to hear about the clutch steve
  4. A bit of a beast Would be nice to see more of the car and less of the Mr Lynch though
  5. Welcome to the club
  6. As Per Shezzas link, the ad does not meet the terms and conditions of the forum I'm afraid.
  7. Nice afternoon ladies and gents and good to catch up despite the pouring rain. We wouldn't let a little thing like a down pour ruin the day though. Looking forward to the opening party for the new zed shed
  8. Welcome, lots of us in the Surrey area so you should bring yourself along to one of th.e local meets
  9. Glwts Ive edited the post to remove your email and telephone as it's not advisable to leave those exposed on an open forum
  10. Good luck Andy
  11. Will370z

    why ????

    Dear god
  12. That's a lovely looking mr2, and looks in very nice condition. Good luck with the zed hunt
  13. Couldn't have put it better myself, I feel the same. And I have to say you have one of my favourite zeds on the forum. A gorgeous looking zed that's well cared for but used as it should be.
  14. I'd have to disagree with you one that one, Rosie's rear looks mighty fine
  15. Not going to happen. I know i've said this a few times on the forum but 2 years ago the local Nissan performance car salesman stated Nissan UK had only sold 15 (or could have been 50) 370 roadsters UK wide that year, there is no demand so they no longer sell them. This might have changed but i cant see it being financially viable. They hardly sell many 370s, let alone roadsters.
  16. What does it transform into? Looks awesome
  17. To put it simply I love it, looks fantastic in the pics and in the flesh
  18. Haha fair point lol
  19. This guy has got some talent
  20. Whats it worth threads are always tricky. Historically in many cases they end up resulting in a sale and thereby circumvent the sales T&C, as a result the Team have a policy of locking them. In this case if the emphasis had been different, asking for help / advice regarding the repair, the potential cost and the impact on value then it would likely have been approved. I suggest you raise a separate thread on the issue with this emphasis and you should be fine
  21. Can we have a definitive answer on this? If it's a pay fee to increase the limit, I will pay for it, let's just increase it please Thanks! Thanks for the generous offer Adrian. The chat functionality has been raised with the Team and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
  22. Updated with new images
  23. Fantastic. Let me know the details and thats my roadtrip sorted for next year as your last one was a cracker. Looks like you had some good weather and the roof was down 24/7
  24. i would be very interested in seeing the information in those pms rob as they are wholly inappropriate. since the thread has taken this direction I'm now locking it. I look forward to seeing those Pms rob.
×
×
  • Create New...