Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Happy birthday
  2. Be nice if they actually focused on cars for once............ May be funny and interesting for a 10 year old
  3. Mate this was making my eyes burn!!! 50 is just unthinkable Walking about just wasn't an option. Sat in the pool all day long for three days getting served cocktails by scantily clad waitresses.....it was a tough gig!! Sounds like utter hell......what was the name of the place.......just out of interest
  4. Congratulations, nice one
  5. I'll take her for a spin in mine tomorrow to confirm her thoughts lol
  6. The burnt tips suit the car colour perfectly, nice
  7. I'm loving those last few pics. Definitely calendar material for next year.
  8. I thought you liked a challenge Iain lol. 4 months en-counting.......starts to scan autotrader
  9. Good to see you are looking at 370s I have noticed poor colour matching on panels on a few 370s but those were all white. There was often a distinct cream vs white distinction. Not seen any problems with other colours but can't say I've been looking. Where they all older cars that you looked at?
  10. Looks good Adrian, bet it won't stay that clean until sunday
  11. Nice ad, lovely car
  12. Good to hear Iain, it's been to long. Also .....when are we having that BBQ to celebrate your pond or should I say lake lol.......
  13. Went a couple of weeks ago, it was awesome, fantastic track. Have fun
  14. Looking forward to seeing it on sunday, looks very nice mate
  15. Welcome, there is a meet in your rough direction if you want to see a nice collection of zeds to help you decide http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79960-the-woodman-meet-2nd-feb-2014-11am/
  16. Good luck with the job hunt
  17. Yup Titan fall sounds pretty dam good, 2 months to wait
  18. Congratulations, a new exhaust will make a huge difference as I felt the same as yo, stock exhaust is awful
  19. Nice work down there ladies and gents. Will have to pop down again when the weather is better
  20. Nice one, was going to do an impromptu appearance but got distracted by shopping on the way
  21. It's nice to be rare on the road Local dealer who deals with gtrs said the 370 roadsters are like gold dust, long waiting times for brand new and second hand.
×
×
  • Create New...