Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Pete's been here for a while so wouldn't worry about it not being genuine. Thanks for the heads up.
  2. Nice one Ian. I've been looking at clips too as a potential run around, diesel variety though. Enjoy
  3. Sounds normal to me, I'm down near Guildford so I'm sure we could sort out a little meet to put your mind at rest if you wanted.
  4. Cracking pic, everyone smiling, what a great weekend
  5. Very good, i think we can all relate to virtually all of that
  6. Looking forward to seeing the results graham
  7. That's nothing, you should have seen the time my dad went to draw a line across a piece of wood going into a circular saw and got a little close. Now that was what I call blood.
  8. Titanfall beta and it's f'in awesome
  9. I've been driving mine as a daily for 2 years now and no issues
  10. Wow seriously impressive. Nice video too. That spin on the finish line must have been a heart stopper
  11. Yup signed up to get a beta key, in the mean time i bought BF 4 so some variety from Forza
  12. I was reading the other day that the new mini will be the base platform for the new small bmws so yes, sad day.
  13. After seeing and hearing Tara's recently I can firmly say I am a huge fan. Nice one jay, enjoy
  14. Umm, me no like sorry.
  15. I see you have a twin Chris, that is a crazy likeness but not yellow glasses
  16. Yep, switch it to A, much more ergonomic. Yup that made a big difference to my times when I got used to it
  17. It's jays old car isn't it?
  18. Watching that made me feel really queezy, dam......not good with heights
  19. Nice little vid there BM, could be fun. 370z racing a camero will give Adrian and Taras bad ideas
  20. I was impressed with the flood defenses that had in Austria, just imagine if that wall at the end gave way
  21. Haha, me....what no never
  22. At last found a tune I like Road Atlanta 1.35.182 Am exhausted
  23. Cheers, just registered
×
×
  • Create New...