Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Have fun
  2. +1 to what ChrisS says, pm tophooker, he has dealt with this problem before on other cars, it's the disks.
  3. Hi Annie, hope you are having fun out there in the sunshine with all the bars and good food. Enjoy. Pity you won't be here in the zed for wales this year, had some fun last year, but looks like we may see you back down here in surrey sometime.
  4. 250 GTO
  5. Yup but you will laugh yourself out of the showroom when they quote you how much
  6. Yup agree 100% and lots on here will vouch for this car.
  7. Oooooo suits you sir. That does look rather good papa. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on sunday.
  8. Sorry to see you selling Neil I agree with the other posts above, this is a cracking car and will be a great buy for someone. A real gem. GLWTS
  9. I was pushing him from behind Yes that was a fun afternoon
  10. Ouch sorry to hear this, you must be gutted but it's good you are all ok and can walk away from it
  11. Yeah some mad nutter was at the wheel, I couldn't shake him
  12. Hell yeah lol, gives me some extra time to practice the routes too
  13. Yeah I know the feeling, good though isn't it. Drove me up the wall though
  14. Here's the follow up video, made me laugh. The guy looked terrified lol http://www.autoblog.com/2014/02/27/jeff-gordon-pranks-jalopnik-editor-pepsi-video/
  15. Just bought duet for the ipad as it's on sale at 65p Have to say its one of the most frustrating yet addictive little games ever, I find myself swearing out loud frequently.
  16. Nice one, bet you are glad to get her back. Nice one Colin, always offering a helping hand, a star.
  17. I thought so too at first then I saw someone else in the introductions say he now has jays car and has big plans. Hope you find a 370 gem out there andy
  18. Looks great, the OCD side of me says the number plate is wonky though lol. Love the sunset car when the sun hits it.
  19. Welcome, see you in wales and the lakes
  20. Here's me and a few of the short arses from the forum The twins taking Rosie for a spin And a good one of Darren in wales sorting out the traffic
  21. Welcome, biggest "do" is to get yourself along to one of the local meets and say hi. We are a friendly bunch Enjoy the new car
  22. I'd say warranties are not worth the paper they are written on, too many get out of jail cards for them via wear and tear. Personally I wouldn't bother
  23. Sounds very productive
×
×
  • Create New...