Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Will370z

    Traction Issues

    Agree, one thing I would not compromise on is tyres for cars like these, it's the only thing that connects you to the road so I want them as good as possible
  2. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/49114-finally-got-the-berks-hfc-installed/
  3. Milltek is quiet but a quality note. A number of us bought them in a bulk buy and were very happy but wanted more volume. The HFCs were the best thing I put on the car and the noise was fantastic. It didn't drone and came alive when you wanted it. Definitely a good choice. I put a vid up somewhere I'll try hunt it down
  4. Bloody hell, kept thinking god that was close, then saw the next one, then the next....... That plane was a bit tight, a few brown pants moments I'm sure
  5. Thanks all, yup Rosie got a good drive to slys for an mot and P3 service and there is a meet on tomorrow so time to get out there and give her a clean
  6. Nothing to change as far as I know, mine works fine but can be a little tricky to understand with the roof down lol
  7. Any pics Will ?. Just happened to be in the area once again so took a pic in for you. I do rather want it lol
  8. A few on here have had gearbox problems, 2 come to mind but the vast majority of others are fine. Just pay attention to anything that doesn't feel right with the gearbox when you test drive.
  9. I'm just planning on it being a fun quick fix when I want some variation from forza and bf4. If it provides that I will be happy
  10. Haha
  11. Take a test drive
  12. Yup no problems now, been good for a while
  13. Yeah I love bf4, but looking forward for titanfall tomorrow. Spending all my time on forza though, met a nice bunch of guys and it's lots of fun competitive racing, bumper to bumper
  14. It's a standard recall so fixed for free. You should have it done as the car will more than likely fail.
  15. Haha, still trying to get used to whisky years after the hoon, im getting better. Will bring a bottle to wales for sure. Thanks for the wishes guys
  16. Its in halfords, a duel pack with 1 spray of cleaner and 1 thats a protector. You also get a white tough sponge to work the products in. Its £19, bought a replacement last weekend since they are doing a 3 for 2 offer atm
  17. Are they building it from scratch? Must admit given the feedback of the place i wouldn't have gone there in the first place but i guess needs must.
  18. Let's just say she has more bhp and torque than a nismo lol
  19. Congrats on the lovely purchase, enjoy. Lots of people moving to the 370s recently
  20. Another vote for sky here, been with them for a few years now
  21. haha, Good to hear you are both still coming though. Should be a cracking weekend. You will have to take me out for a spin
  22. normally just 2 hours dyno time
×
×
  • Create New...