Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Welcome, fingers crossed it will be a great summer as i am fed up of the rain now. Should be perfect for the roadster. One thing i would say though is check the roof very carefully for any kind of rips, leaks or pulling (look at the top left and right joins diagonally up from the rear window) and that the opening / closing mechanism works well. If there are any problems at all just walk away otherwise its an expensive bill to fix. I would also recommend pouring lots of water over the roof, particularly over the doors to see if anything leaks inside to the footwells. I and a number of others have had this problem and in the end it was the reason i sold the car. Fingers crossed though that you have a gem
  2. Will370z

    GTR V-max

    Saw this the other day, dam impressive car
  3. I'll pop over and you can hand me the keys
  4. I know what you mean about getting your car to sound right, only way is to hand the keys over to someone else. Whilst in Wales last year Wasso was wondering how his exhaust sounded to others after stopping everyone in the local village in their tracks. I put the roof down on Rosie, handed him my keys and said let me take yours for a spin and you follow so you know what it's like in its full glory. Have to say his car was fun and he had a huge smile on his face when we got back. All he kept saying was "I love my exhaust" yarrrrrrrrrp
  5. That's a few you have tested out now, which is favourite
  6. Bugger, I really shouldn't be reading this thread, it will get expensive and Rosie will get over excited. Dam that looked quick
  7. Nice work all, as always
  8. Really sorry to hear this mate. Sill you are in good company down there and good to hear you are going to get her back on the road. Just think back to wales last year and you know you are making the right decision, especially after your hard work recently.
  9. Had an auto for two weeks and I really didn't get on with it, went for a manual and it was so much more engaging. However it is going to be a personal preference, everyone's opinions differ and there is no wrong or right answer.
  10. Nice, spa, now that's a place I've got to visit
  11. Looks good. You should get it out and come join us with the BMW for some track fun
  12. Good videos and some nice memories, I think I know those roads off by heart now. Good timing with the vids, not too long to wait now
  13. Congratulations, enjoy the new zed
  14. Cool picture jim
  15. Didn't take many pics as I was having too much fun on track but here are some of the BMW track toy, some rather dodgy posing on said toy and a nice 370 that turned up.
  16. Rallying, I can't possibly fathom what you mean by that It was a perfect line through that corner, smack on the apex, the fact that there was grass at the exit of the bend was purely coincidental. Had an excellent day and was great to see ken, Andy and phil once again. BMW was behaving impeccably (only issue was me driving ). Managed to finish off one if the rear tyres but what a great way to spend a day. Must admit though, I prefer Bedford to keevil , but still fun. Great to meet you dave and sorry about the 'little' excersion off track. Lovely 370 you have there. Maybe seeing on track next time
  17. Put pics up on something like photobucket and post the link to the resulting image on here
  18. Congrats, let's see some pics
  19. I don't think I got all the tips on offer, I think I better watch it again.
  20. I hardly get any condensation in my 370 - then again it is the roadster so that may have an impact
  21. Nice work, looks like a great replacement and the roof is not an easy part to fix/ replace. Let's hope we have better weather soon so Kim can go topless more often this year
  22. Jeepers I need new wipers soon, looks bloody expensive and I normally let halfords do it. Excellent work there Darren, at least it stayed stock for a month or two Looking forward to a trip out in it.
  23. Yup one of my old favourites, and nice it's free.
  24. Photos show it was popular with zeds today, glad you had a good day, fun there isn't it. I wants to go again and get Amy's boyfriend to show me how to drive it properly
×
×
  • Create New...