Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 it is possible to admire the work and finish but also to say I really don't like it. It's an open forum and anyone that posts up pictures or comments is open to any view as long as it's not offensive If I didn't have a Zed and I saw that on Barryboys I would have a good laugh
  2. Biggest spoiler since my daughter told me Bruce Willis was dead in the Sixth Sense before I watched it So much not to like for me, but if you like it that's all that matters
  3. I prefer this one Why are our meets not like this
  4. I don't drink so every one of my posts is stone cold sober, not sure if that puts your mind at rest or worries you even more
  5. Very nicely made
  6. We only have 1 of our 3 cats left, fortunately they both went through old age Will you be getting another?
  7. Set to record
  8. Mine is huge..... I also have a big e-peen
  9. That was a 2003 350z. They never took the HR round the track. And you think an HR will be much quicker? Besides the GT86 was in the wet +1
  10. Whats a kitchen sink
  11. Depends which side of the bars you are...
  12. With you there had some CCR on earlier..... Up around the bend.... Damn that reminds me the shower is draining very slowly
  13. I thought there were a few quite nice tastefully modded Zeds in there
  14. Is that the view of the WHOLE Keyser household?
  15. You can be muta, I will be dada he told me he was my dada? There is enough love for everyone don't worry my little hobnob
  16. But thanks for sharing
  17. Next you will be comparing me to you.....
  18. I would have stuck the £120 in the petrol tank
  19. that's like taking into account barry whites voice but ignoring his weight, or the price of findus lasagne but ignoring that its made from horse No its not, he was comparing one car to another, thats a comparison I can compare Cheryl Cole to Susan Boyle as they are both women, doesn't mean they are the same in every way....
  20. Bit like comparing George jeans with Levis, both do the same job so can be compared in some respects
×
×
  • Create New...