Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Don't lower your Zed I think it's low enough standard...
  2. My interior LEDs are brighter than your headlights
  3. Andrew? Midget I'd Like to....
  4. He is actually quite small, but definitely a deviant
  5. Rebmemer ti llew :sbmuht:
  6. Never fpund mine THAT bad, not fantastic but not terrible
  7. Form an orderly queue please, no pushing at the back I'll have the posh beetle then ? Ok form a 2nd queue for that
  8. Petite huh.....
  9. Form an orderly queue please, no pushing at the back
  10. +1 He was talking about you
  11. Downside being when showing off to the hotties, you smell like a chip shop Iv'e been in Newcastle for a couple of weeks I think that would be classed as a canny mod up there
  12. YELLOW CARD...calm down I am suprised at the time of the Zed compared to the GT86, but again it is lighter. 350 and 370 are not too different as I found out with a recent black one...ahem.. Don't worry it's probably just his time of the month
  13. V power is crap Just thought I would talk out of my ar$e too
  14. what makes you say this? Yes please elaborate on your already informative comments
  15. Like that ^
  16. Iv'e always used Sainsburys super for over 40k now 1 ron here or there will make bugger all difference but there will now follow a queue of people saying tesco is best, shell is best bp is best etc etc etc
  17. I think Ian like knobs more than anyone else
  18. Not free..... Only 69p but still....
  19. You might need better brakes and tyres It is built for 200bhp I reckon anything too much would spoil it maybe I must be getting old speed doesn't do it for so much these days I want comfort, luxury and aural perfection
  20. Diylol.com IS amazing I actually didn't know the coin thing but now thanks to Peter & Dip my life is complete...
  21. The most fun you can have for 88p
  22. Prius tyres makes it possible to get the back end out at 20mph
×
×
  • Create New...