Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. He was comparing one element of a Merc i.e. performance which is fair enough
  2. It's been on a couple of times hasn't it
  3. Jim's new fangled printing machine
  4. It's a good car, just like the Zed is a good car, both different but both good.
  5. I guess you had to be there...
  6. I dunno for sure but they have SMD in the name so they must be top quality
  7. Bounty Bars Wheels I have heard you have been looking for a BBW
  8. I has thought the same thing He is a closet Spurs fan I am sure
  9. And where will those chips and flakes end up
  10. Does anyone else find it strange that my Zed is Blue and Pete's is now Lillywhite
  11. I'm sure he will see the funny side.....
  12. Paid for by the license fee
  13. I got silvatec indicators and ultra bright 501s all round, yes the autobulbs site shows the wrong type of bulbs if you use their 'guide'
  14. No because my car is not racist, a cheat or Ru$$ian
  15. I thought it was only right and proper
  16. You can be muta, I will be dada
  17. @doogy & pappa Can't be Arsene as it does actually get out of 1st gear
  18. Surely it should have been called Keyser..... And just like that it was gone......
  19. I always thought it was short for ZEDmanAlex not ZORROmanAlex
  20. Never named mine Feel free to suggest names....
  21. Mine are just sidelight bulbs i'm sure mate although you can pretty much use whatever you like as long as they are blade ones I think
  22. Lol. Ill use it again tomorrow for football don't worry Top Gear style ?
  23. I got my interior ones and exterior number plate bulbs, also headlight and rear and indicators all from them and still going strong 2 years later You can get cheaper on eBay I'm sure but I prefer decent ones that last
×
×
  • Create New...