Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I did actually look for N17 SMD but it had gone happy with mine though
  2. Just cap what a club can spend in relation to its earnings, if a club want 1 star player on £200k a week fine as long as they can afford it
  3. Come on Ian it's a special occasion
  4. You need a certain amount of decent posts to put a for sale ad up, it stops scammers etc, no offence meant Spend a week on here join in a bit, have a look at the for sale threads get an idea of current proces etc and bobs your uncle
  5. Too late, too many people making too much money out of it Hopefully the fair play idea where clibs can't be run into the ground will help but I doubt it... Was also reading today about how Samba was going to keep QPR up and was worth £12M and £80k a week for 4 years...... got to be the most rediculous signing in premier league history surely?
  6. I recall that Ian has some much better pics than that Are they ok before the watershed
  7. No he is still a tool no matter how many posts he has Time for this pic again I think....
  8. And 3 of the 20,000 crew have mythical Zeds too Well done matey
  9. I said scare because the police don't look favourable on assault on a minor. Exactly silent alarm sounds good... I would have a word at the local Waitrose see who has been buying Eggs, Chicken & Fajitas
  10. + lots Mind you it's always been the same, I have Jimmy Greaves books and in one he says he knocked on Bill Nicholson's door accompanied by the players rep.... Jimmy - 'cough..... Boss I think i'm worth £100 a week and the lads agree' Bill (without even looking up) - 'well I don't so f@@@ off out of my office' The real scourge of the games is agents not the players in my book...
  11. I would kind of agree if it was DAV or MAT but BBK is a knickname which nobody would really know so it doesn't look that awful does it
  12. I wasn't digging at Saint David of Lourdes more at the ru$$ian mafia money now infecting other countries too.... I guess at least the French are getting a fiscal boost to their hotel trade
  13. I had an add on remember Changed my mind in the end and it is back in the garage somewhere worked great with my JVC all the info came up on it
  14. +1. Its a bit of pipe. Some Tommy Kaira ones will be made of lighter stuff and the welds will be better but it wont sound any different. Also silenced decats will still be loud and they will still rasp. That was exactly my thinking, so i think the motordyne art decats are my best option One question, why do you want decats so desperately you can't declare them to your insurance can you? That makes you uninsured which is dodgy these days I told Admiral that I have decats, and then the XYZ pipe has the cat in there which passes MOT They had no problems with it Just meant you should declare everything thats all
  15. That was my point there should be a small amp for the speakers and a small amp for the sub too but I am not sure the Bose / Non Bose are the same If everything is there then the op has the cheaper option of the oem sub but I personally wouldn't pay more than say £30 for it....
  16. Meant to say is your a UK/Import Bose/Non Bose ?
  17. Does the non Bose or imports not have a sub? Might not be as simple as just buying an oem sub and plugging it in. I would get an aftermarket one with its own amp it will be infinitely better imo
  18. We can help eat cake if you like???? I can't eat cake anymore
  19. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p015d4s5
  20. My missus 'looks after' rapists, child molesters, murderers etc every night at work I know I couldn't do her job, she has to know everything about what they have done and what they are capable of which must be the worst bit... She even 'looked after' the BabyP suspects and told me a LOT more than was ever reported in the press
  21. So what shade of purple are we going for this time? Cadbury? Double Decker?Helmet? I am waiting for the for sale thread when it's the wrong shade
  22. At the end of the day until graphics cards come down in price then consoles will always be behind the times, graphics cards have always been overpriced, yes there is R&D to pay for but the depreciation is worse than any car in % times!
  23. Just reading about how PSG are paying for Beckham to stay in a hotel for the duration of his 5 month stay at £14k a night..... Don't even want to think what they are paying him..... What a complete waste of money, but then it's Ru$$ian money
×
×
  • Create New...