Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. There was a guy on here whose Zed was damaged by hailstones, I bet he is looking at that vid and thinking 'what a guy'
  2. Funniest thing I ever saw was Chris plugging in The Ginger Ninja to his laptop and 'playing' with the engine turning off things here and there to Jim & My amusement.... And Bobs face as he listened to the rather interesting engine note
  3. The Ginger Ninja has certainly seen a few changes not all to my taste but all done in great style and with a huge amount of skill and passion Oh and some help from Chris
  4. I usually try and find one lorry overtaking another and then stick to 55mph whilst alongside them both
  5. Safety I guess, think of it like a 'sport' button that sharpens up throttle response and gives the power delivery a bit of a smooth out too
  6. Excited about the tints or the possible trade.....
  7. As mentioned you will struggle to get a UK Zed GT with no issues for £5.5k unless it has been to the moon and back... You may have to stretch the budget or accept a few 'issues'
  8. Essex is the hell-hole of England... No, that's Croydon! Agreed I'm an Essex Boy, and my missus is a Croydon Girl Pics? Come on over and take some
  9. Essex is the hell-hole of England... No, that's Croydon! Agreed I'm an Essex Boy, and my missus is a Croydon Girl
  10. They seem to be taking the lame jokes further and further, the RR bit was fantastically shot but that was the only really good bit of the show....
  11. They are lovely wheels Bob Glad your not going blue it may have looked better in the flesh but if you were not 100%
  12. Next time mate, Daz was right it was a cracking day out That makes me feel soooo much better Glad I didn't go if that makes sense
  13. A Zed in Surrey It must have been in hiding
  14. Me too, someone please change the title it offends me
  15. Then sell it
  16. Well I will say even if nobody else will
  17. Shel I can confirm Dipam IS a dick
  18. Yeah mildly amusing very uninteresting show.... Agreed hopefully the special will be better...
  19. Sorry I couldn't make it chaps
  20. The brakes are certainly one of the areas I'm looking to upgrade and this does seem to be an " acceptable " upgrade without devaluing the car. Modern alternator, high torque starter, and electronic distributor will probably be other bolt on reversible upgrades . Basically stuff to make it more reliable, safer and user friendly but without detracting from the character of the car. Sounds like a sensible way to go about it
  21. Lovely on a silver or black Zed, maybe an Azure but on a Ginger
  22. The other amp is in the boot, if you are going to get an aftermarket sub you will need a box too really and an amp as the bose one is not great All depends on budget I guess
  23. Everyone is different Squee, do you like the vibration too?
×
×
  • Create New...