Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I didn't say walk away Hopefully minor issue to fix good luck
  2. Even on that car the eyebrows look gash...
  3. You are more Babbage
  4. IF 'feelings hurt' THEN GOTO bed ELSE 'man up'
  5. You and me both explain - 'cos I don't know what an sql error is anyway I run a database system so use SQL everyday, Structured Query Language SELECT FROM forum.members WHERE height < 1.2cm AND firstname = "Andrew" Fixed that for you Dave Can't beat a bit if highbrow japery
  6. You and me both explain - 'cos I don't know what an sql error is anyway I run a database system so use SQL everyday, Structured Query Language SELECT FROM forum.members WHERE height < 1.2m AND firstname = "Andrew"
  7. Most random thread revival ever : shrug:
  8. You and me both
  9. +1 And for a bit of comfort, SMD's DE is approaching 110k I believe and running 300hp via uprev etc and uses very little oil if any So they are out there but Dan's advice is soooo true Yep on 110k, no issues at 3 MOTs, or at any of the services, doesn't use more than a teaspoon of oil between services, running at 300bhp via upRev and gets me over 32mpg on a decent long run (100 mile+)
  10. All depends on your budget really, also factor in a new amp too
  11. Didn't cost me a thing, I was in an Executive box watching my beloved Spurs Unbelievable atmosphere and of course result
  12. Where I was earlier today
  13. Zed Shed does Wife Swap
  14. Ooooooooft
  15. Very nice
  16. Such a shame to see a nice low mileage car in such a state..... Could it be Keysers first 370 project
×
×
  • Create New...