Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It doesn't mean it's a bad car just because the window motor has gone and a CEL light is on but more investigation needed. If the price is right and everything else is in tip top condition then I would get the code read and diagnosed, could be a common O2 sensor Yes there are lots of Zeds about but they will all have their issues or bad points...
  2. Those GTR seats with red trim would have been nice.....
  3. Post some pics of what you want to do, it's really easy removing trim if you know how
  4. http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/287740/nissan_370z_nismo_revealed.html
  5. Would 370z seats fit in a 350z? Anyone done it before? I think I need to find a 370z asap to sit in and check out the seats. Cheers dude! Bit of an expensive option I would have thought, also finding 370 seats wouldn't be easy....
  6. Congrats on the car, don't know the area but I'm sure someone will
  7. The Halfords stuff is what I used. Like I said get a torch and get your head in the driver footwell and you will see the clutch pedal assembly, its the spring and a tiny little catch that clicks at as you say about 30% of the way in.... A good few soakings and sorted, I do all my pedals now and again
  8. I was thinking cheap, you couldn't get much for £20 down South
  9. Looks like 3 walnuts I was thinking of a different arrangement
  10. I was just looking to see how cheap they now are. Way to go yet for my budget. Plus I really like the 350. Off to Goodwood in a minute. Beakfast meet? Have a good one matey, I love the nice clear roads on a cold Sunday morning Yes....thanks....and.....I agree Careful getting your top down in this weather..... and at your age
  11. Nothing wrong with a bit og Angel grinding now and again.... you will go straight to Hell though Roll on the sprayfest next weekend, are you making up a spray booth or tunnel
  12. I was just looking to see how cheap they now are. Way to go yet for my budget. Plus I really like the 350. Off to Goodwood in a minute. Beakfast meet? Have a good one matey, I love the nice clear roads on a cold Sunday morning
  13. Surely if she really loved you she would have worn it
  14. Found the thread. Cheers dude. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/46140-might-refurbish-my-seats-red/ Now to find someone who'd wanna swap seats, gear knob and others bits. I saw them in the flesh and thought they looked awful, maybe just needed a touch up or were not sealed properly but looked awful all the same...
  15. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  16. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  17. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  18. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  19. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  20. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  21. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  22. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  23. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...