Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. This thread has spurred me onto action too (do you see what I did there)
  2. Possibly might show through.... Be interested to see the results, you thinking of doing the rears too ?
  3. spursmaddave

    350z cats

    How bad is the crack, mine had a small crack and I got them welded up
  4. Cheers mate, yeah amazing what a little fade can do huh I got the speaker cover idea from that thread too and I have some spare door cards just not got round to it... Glad you got it and are now enjoying the set up I know I absolutely love mine I have a ticket to tomorrows game in a corporate box all expenses paid so COYS!
  5. Meh cleaning doesn't hold any sway with me I'm afraid
  6. No dedication, you should be out in the cold with a torch right now
  7. Just listen to the zorst in the Zed You could record it and put it on CD to listen to in the X5
  8. Nice setup will be having a look at Tomb Raider when it comes out but won't need a code
  9. Yes your Zed is hardly a stealth machine You can't drive a black & gold Zed and not expect any attention even if it is Saxo's & Corsa's
  10. No worries, good lick its a common fault and would explain it being intermittent if it is just the contact on the circuit
  11. The flat sub is removable and OEM sub and wiring is in place, 5 minute job to reconnect if I needed extra storage space Just a note on the fronts, did you guys modify the cover that pops out of the door card as if you look at it 60% is filled in..... I was going to butcher, sorry modify a spare pair I have to cut the middle out and then cover with some material, thought it might sound that bit better
  12. Nice one Bob, luckily my replacements were the right size so I didn't need a saw If you like it now just wait till you get a decent amp in there too unbelievable difference
  13. Have a search there is a common fault with the sub amp, I think from memory a small piece of cardboard or similar sorts it out http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61271-sub-cutting-out-issue-tried-fix/
  14. Could have been worse if you had a Berks sticker
  15. Thinking about it I might have started at the top of the pillar Just flex it and you will feel it the clips will pop or not, best way it to get something under and lever it as close to the clip or popper as possible so that takes the weight if that makes sense. I have removed pretty much every but of interior trim possible and not broken anything and I have hands like a shovel and no patience whatsoever
  16. Its on with clips, make sure you use some proper tools or at least kitchen utensils taped up It was a while back but I think you need to unclip the bottom first before the top, be VERY careful in this cold weather, I wouldn't go messing with any trim in the cold, run the heaters on for a bit, go for a nice drive first
  17. I think the lad was just a bit 'local' I agree on all the points about Mike but that's what makes it entertaining, if it was just Ed buying a car and looking at everything knowledgably then it would be pretty dry.... At the end of the day it's all for show, the deals are done off camera and then filmed to make him look like a 'geeza' but as I said it doesn't matter a bit because it's entertaining
  18. A pillar comes off easy with a bit of brute force (you will need help there ) headlining is a pita to remove you are probably better off just tucking the cables under it as far as you can between the winsdscreen
  19. Might be worth checking what colour it lights up too if its not orange its not exactly gonna look OEM....
  20. Have you replaced the speaker covers on the front? They are around 60% filled in when you look at them I have some spares I need to get the dremel onto and then cover nicely I think that will make a difference.... Nice choice of speakers I have Hertz running on a JL amp and been nothing but impressed but it's a very personal thing... Do you have the front/rear 50/50 I find as the rears are so close 70/30 works much better
  21. Very nice, those tips would look so good on an Azure
  22. And that's just on the Wales runs That's a joke we are all very well behaved
  23. He is a complete knob but I kind of like that about the show.... It's entertaining and informative for people like me that know bugger all about cars
×
×
  • Create New...