Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Ask one of the traders who offer wraps, they might be helpful, especially if you buy it from them
  2. Do you have any induction kit? I have a pop charger which really growls from 3.5k upwards and if you don't like the rasp etc that can help... Also do you have a plenum spacer fitted that seems to lower the exhaust note slightly too, did on mine anyway.... Other than that all I will say is Berks > Stillen with a Milltek obviously as everyone I know with a Berks/Milltek combo absolutely loves it
  3. Surely there is at least 1 tool in every Audi, the driver
  4. Kind of like it, shame you have to think of the 8 as a B but at least it means something to you and doesn't look like it is trying to be something it isn't. Most people will think your initials are BKD. So welcome to the forum Brian Kevin Dweeb
  5. +1. Its a bit of pipe. Some Tommy Kaira ones will be made of lighter stuff and the welds will be better but it wont sound any different. Also silenced decats will still be loud and they will still rasp. That was exactly my thinking, so i think the motordyne art decats are my best option One question, why do you want decats so desperately you can't declare them to your insurance can you? That makes you uninsured which is dodgy these days
  6. I remember that exhaust and saying "go on dave take the bungs out and see what its like" And I remember the blood running from my ears.... although going through the dartford tunnel with a buddy club de-bunged is an experience you NEVER forget sounded like a F1 car at Monaco
  7. Trouble is if you go all medievil over someone, specially a minor making a snow **** on your car then you are going to be the one in trouble, rightly or wrongly..... As Doogy said it's done to get a reaction and after all the keying threads recently I would be thankful that all thats happened so far is just playful.... The CCTV thing is a good idea
  8. When I have a crappy night at work I always look forward to the drive home at 4am clear(ish) roads
  9. Nope piece of cake
  10. I have a blog but it is private and will only be published upon my death...
  11. what did you buy smd? was it a buddyclub? Yes, I remember being so excited when it arrived, I unpacked it and though where do there rocket launchers go
  12. You said smd twice :giggle:
  13. Chalk it up to experience, at least you didn't spend £800 on an exhaust on a whim without checking with anyone on the forum, then fit it an realise it is one of the loudest you can get 3 months later I spent another £800 on a quieter one, sold the old one and my ears thanked me
  14. I'm not really into music in my Zed
  15. He wants berks again soooooooooo bad
  16. £192!!!!! Jeeez just to fit decats and a Ypipe I really hope they used plenty of lube you must be walking like John Wayne My HFCs give a slight rasp but only at 4kish and my pop charger kicks in then
  17. Massive labour bill shouldn't have been more than £50-£75 surely...
  18. I have 2 x seats 2 x door cards 1 x roof lining 1 x undertray 2 x cats 1 x airbox 1 x steering wheel 2 x cubbies 1 x bluetooth kit 4 x speakers 1 x headunit 2 x door sills + numerous other bits...
  19. Haha haven't seen Bellend49 around for a bit
  20. There are some big posts on driving songs etc...
  21. Lovely blue Aston
  22. I don't think it's an age thing, style is ageless
  23. +1 He was talking about you oy I resemble that remark!
  24. Yeah come on, whisper in my ear, just let me get on my knees
×
×
  • Create New...