Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have seen a lot worse
  2. No Spag bol for you SMD If it was a Findus one then I'm glad
  3. Lexi? As in Lexus? I don't get it. "Needless to say I had the last laugh"
  4. Shame this isn't a Lexi forum....
  5. Alright Alan, give it a rest P.S are they string back, for that feel of extra purchase Alan? String back? They're from John Lewis. Christmas present from my Aunt. Love them. Ahhhh . . . . haa Smell my cheese!!!! Ahhhh ....... haa
  6. Had to rely on 3G for a couple of weeks when away, certainly put it in perspective My internet used to be great. With BE/o2. But now at peak times it slows down and you can't do everything you want to do. Terrible when porn buffers and it sticks on the fellas face
  7. Alright Alan, give it a rest P.S are they string back, for that feel of extra purchase Alan? String back? They're from John Lewis. Christmas present from my Aunt. Love them. Ahhhh . . . . haa Smell my cheese!!!!
  8. Had to rely on 3G for a couple of weeks when away, certainly put it in perspective
  9. I park anywhere, life is too short and I have far more to worry about than where I park.... Obviously I don't go out of my way to park in stupid places or next to beaten up cars though
  10. Alright Alan, give it a rest P.S are they string back, for that feel of extra purchase Mine are, feels so good when I grip your knob
  11. I like DVD players.....
  12. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My eyes!!!!!
  13. My ping is between 3-5ms which is just insane
  14. Is that a metaphor I would suggest taking the Viagra orally rather than in the way you suggest..... mind you if you need any help
  15. I have one of those on an extension, fantastic in summer but cold as ice in winter! You can warm a cold ball with a nice warm hand
  16. Oh hang I have modded everything already
  17. Haha he was probably pulling something up by the roots
  18. I am pretty sure BBKs idea of wearing a knob out is a fair bit shy of what most of us would expect
  19. You need to test out all the local speed cameras then Believe it or not, closest fixed speed camera to me is over 35 miles away, infact closes one is en-route back to Zed Shed way Sounds like a good excuse for a drive to me
  20. You need to test out all the local speed cameras then
  21. I actually posted my first reply after both of you
×
×
  • Create New...