Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would love a GT86 or a BRZ they look to be a fantastic handling car and in these days of congrsted roads and fuel costs I think it is a very very clever market to get into, it makes the Zed look like a big old Dinosaur which basically it is
  2. I'm a HUGE Who fan but not sure I would go and see them these days The only band I have been to see after their hayday were Pink Floyd without Roger Waters and yes I enjoyed it but not the same... I am sure you will have fun, listen to all the back catalogue, I love it all, have to say Quadrophenia is one of my all time favourite films and albums... I am sure Jetset Pete will agree , I was only born in 69 but would have loved to be part of all that
  3. I remember it well. the flip key back then was for the US version which had the fob seperate from the key, right? Yup. I also tried with a few different VAG & Vauxhall fobs at the time but the internals were too big I had a problem with a VAG that was too big once
  4. Nice, they go with the rest of Muddys Hertz gear in my car
  5. Don't know what all the fuss is about, Kwik Fit is for lazy people who know nothing about cars
  6. I like have rear coax in the Zed, normally in a car they are way back and add nothing but in a Zed they are like surround speakers right behind your ears and add a lot imo
  7. Just stick to KFC they treat their chickens so much better...
  8. Excellent.... is bumping allowed Oh yes, I have a few scores to settle Found a special helmet for you
  9. Excellent.... is bumping allowed
  10. Totally different beasts to compare really, a Zed sometimes doesn't feel fast but then you look down and you are doing 'sorry officer' speeds in no time at all....
  11. Can see this getting worse as the economy gets worse, more people with less = more hatred of those with especially in this day and age....
  12. No doubt find it is not submissable in the event of an accident or somerging along those lines Adrian Flux will give me 15% off on my insurance if I have it. Result, shame they were twice as expensive as my cheapest quote
  13. Very nice
  14. Of Vik flashing
  15. Sell the stillen
  16. Rear Pads for my leon were £50
  17. This is a nice friendly place
  18. Also the pads are guaranteed as long as you keep the car so a good deal of its a keeper
  19. WELL, in that case I'm very excited about fitting them Another convert and another satisfied customer Really glad your happy Straun, I always worry when I give advice but so far so good everyone had loved the combo
  20. Iv'e taken my Leon to kwikfit depends on the branch I expect zI had no bother
  21. Sorry to hear the sad news
  22. 2cm above Glad it is all getting sorted
  23. I never used to take time of work, I actually built up over 7 months available sick pay then I realised I get no better thought of and it's not like I get a bonus for not taking time off so now if I am unfit for work I am unfit for work I got called in for an 'investigation' into my sickness after 3 occasions in a year (just) although it didn't last long I basically have a 'get out of jail free' card
  24. No doubt find it is not submissable in the event of an accident or somerging along those lines
  25. Ah right tgat's a fair bit if work then on top, good luck with the camera idea although if you have sensors surely thats maybe overkill? Even if you had the premium connect I expect you would be talking a couple of hundred notes easily
×
×
  • Create New...