Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Try autobulbs, if you pm a mod there used to be a 10% off code too
  2. 3 years, 40k miles and countless mods, I don't know about the honeymoon period I am just hoping the divorce comes soon
  3. Just being polite and saying hello to the newbies, I wouldn't want them to miss out
  4. It's understandable....
  5. As I said in the last thread I fear it will only get worse as those with not a lot have even less and get jealous of anyone who has anything nice. Add to that a total lack of respect for anyone that actually works and can afford a nice car and you get resentment and hatred too... Just be thankful it was the car and not a mugging or burglary
  6. Typical woman, always wants longer...
  7. Do you have good 3G service because if yiu don't then don't pin your hopes on 4G as it will almost certainly use the same tech...
  8. They may be locked up.... But we will never take their FREEDOM!!!!!
  9. Same as mine, I can't really see a massive improvement any time soon. I think the most I'd ever get would be around 4mb. Personally I'm not too bothered, I'd much rather live out in the wilds with a slow connection than on a housing estate with superfast broadband , but that's just me. Pete Very true, When I lived in the sticks I missed the big city Horses for course as they say at Tesco....
×
×
  • Create New...