Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds like an earthing problem to me, I had a similar whine and turned out to be just that. I fitted a JL amp under the passenger cubby (secret floor) wired straight to the battery and then followed the OEM wiring to the speakers, took longer to remove the interior than it did to do the wiring. Also then wired in a sub to the boot, again took longer to remove all the trim than to actually do the wiring.
  2. You pretty much get what you pay for, a similar spec Pioneer/Kenwood/JVC/Alpine would be £1k so as long as you are happy for it to be laggy, not too pretty and probably an interface that will drive you mad then fair enough...
  3. Used to get far too many twonks trying to race me when I had my Zed too, so good & bad attention, although I am sure some would see that as all good attention
  4. Hi guys, I realise every job is different but how much was it roughly for full alacantra with some padding? PM if you would rather not say on here
  5. Absolutely cracking photos Adrian/Modjo They really capture the spirit of this place and the weekend as a whole, absolutely love this place and the fantastic people that I have the pleasure to share it with
  6. Nice HU an Alpine with nav must have set you back best part of £1k with fitting
  7. There couldn't have been far of 50 each day which was the limit for the drives Thanks Dave. So it was 49 Zeds and one Jag then. Actually 50 Zeds, a porker, a jag & a scooby estate
  8. You will get plenty of old chaps raising their caps and pipes to you Neil don't worry
  9. Good to see you read the whole post Already changed gearbox oil and added molyslip, and suggesting a new slave cylinder & braided lines will not help it being notchy when cold I'll get my coat.. Sent from the golf club...
  10. Good to see you read the whole post Already changed gearbox oil and added molyslip, and suggesting a new slave cylinder & braided lines will not help it being notchy when cold
  11. Happens with pretty much all 350's when cold, if it is perfectly fine when it's warmed up then you don't have an issue
  12. Your navigator was obviously otherwise engaged
  13. Depends how much it bothers you.... 1. Look up Bose hack - connect a cable requiring very little tech know how which means you can connect iPod or USB then rip all your CDs 2. Buy a cheap new or 2nd hand HU buy the adapters/fascia and you have a smarter HU, no tape slot, working CD and iPod/USB, also probably slightly better SQ
  14. Great pics Colin & June, it was great travelling up together on the Thursday / Friday and a chance for the 'Organisers' to enjoy some driving and not have to worry that those behind were behaving themselves and knew where they were going.... well apart from Dips who decided to try and stay at a completely different hotel to the rest of us on Thursday night
  15. There couldn't have been far of 50 each day which was the limit for the drives
  16. Agree that it was the best Wales yet and even though I don't have a Zed I made the 500 mile round trip because I have made some truly great friends through this forum Great pictures Colin, and June of course
  17. He said it was an electronic cigarette type thing but bong describes it far more accurately!
  18. Yeah I told Amy that and she knew, pretty sure one of Darrens was out too but he won't be bothered now Sent from the golf club...
  19. The only canvas you want to see is on your roof Sent from the golf club...
  20. Not been well all week but managed to have a little play on Wolfenstein on the PC, looks amazing so far but only played it for half hour or so... Sent from the golf club...
  21. All depends doesn't it, lots of ways to go about it, all right if you get the correct result Sent from the golf club... That's why Bill invented hidden "helper" columns Help? That is a new concept to me Sent from the golf club...
  22. All depends doesn't it, lots of ways to go about it, all right if you get the correct result Sent from the golf club...
  23. Just waiting for someone to spot my deliberate mistake (now corrected) Damn should have asked to borrow £20 in Wales
  24. If it is any help in excel there is text to column of value(x) to get a numeric value from a string
  25. I don't use numbers but if your stuck email me the file and I will have a look matey, could do with a break from the 15,000 weekly hr rosta I have been working on..... oh wait hang on
×
×
  • Create New...