Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Iv'e got one of those t-shirts from 3 years back but they were NOT gentle with me Sent from the golf club...
  2. Nice one chopchop, missed you last year, unless you were there in which case Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. Very apt picture as this thread is about a couple of huge tits.... Sent from the golf club...
  5. None of us do Fixed that Sent from the golf club...
  6. Fixed that Sent from the golf club...
  7. My original post was factual if you lot want to read into it something else then that's your look out Sent from the golf club...
  8. I would have expected you to know what I was talkinv about Sent from the golf club...
  9. No one said it was. I think it's a brilliant light hearted way to show disapproval of Russian laws and views of life choices. I was joking Ahh, the joys of the internet and not being able to tell if serious or just pulling ones leg. Troll Sent from the golf club...
  10. As I said don't know what to replace it with yet but I had to get rid quite quicky unfortunately... Gone but not forgotten Just became too aggressive unfortunately so rather than loose one of the others I parted company with him... Parachromis managuensis (Jaguar Cichlid) Sent from the golf club...
  11. A bit like running a nice car, you need to be able to cope with problems that may crop up and class it as running costs, same with animals. I have had pedigree dogs, pedigree cats and now I have fish too which are fed better than I am Sent from the golf club...
  12. I didn't see it coming either but there you go, sometimes you have to do things you maybe don't want to... Sent from the golf club...
  13. Well just said goodbye to my beloved Jaguar, not sure what to get as a replacement yet going to take my time and do some research... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Good to hear, don't see enough
  15. Sent from the golf club...
  16. If mine had the covers you could have had them... you going to wtap them, the faux aluminium look won't go with that interior will it Sent from the golf club...
  17. Some people get in to stupid debt over vets bills, but then some shouldn't have been allowed pets in the first place... Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. Sent from the golf club...
  20. Sent from the golf club...
  21. Sent from the golf club...
  22. Sent from the golf club...
  23. Sent from the golf club...
  24. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...