Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Bishop Bennet do yoo do voodoo Sent from the golf club... To late my son! Was has done cannot be undone🙀 Unless you can find the following items: - a frog with 3 livers - a goat with a pig's dangly bits - and importantly a Romanian with 2 right feet. Adrain doesn't can as he has both left feet and is riddled with zeditis!!!! See you in May Sent from the golf club...
  2. If I make a mistake at work someone doesn't get all their food shopping, if a gun cop makes a mistake someone dies, and I will bet a years salary I get paid more than he does... Make of that what you will Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. Inspector Morse be like; "You serious Bro?" Arthur Daley say cool it blood Sent from the golf club...
  5. Still got me Dave, its alright Oh god, talk about kicking a guy when he is down Sent from the golf club... I try my best I'm sorry but I can't help having high standards... Sent from the golf club...
  6. Still got me Dave, its alright Oh god, talk about kicking a guy when he is down Sent from the golf club...
  7. I upgraded, might have to find somewhere a bit more high class than the Moreton Sent from the golf club...
  8. I miss having such an awesome car, no more do women throw their underwear at me and other men cry when they witness my awesomeness..... My life is no longer worth living Sent from the golf club...
  9. Sent from the golf club...
  10. I look a right porker I'm not, my body is a temple Sent from the golf club...
  11. Why don't I count? We don't have 350/370 so don't count towards the liability insurance of 50 cars. Ah I get ya, yeah will be grabbing shotgun rides Missed that you are on the list, be good to finally meet you
  12. I see you like pussy... cats... What a relief! All this flirting with BBK, I thought something else! Wheeeeew! Welcome back! I'm a pussy magnet Seriously though animals & children seem to like me so I can't be all bad Sent from the golf club...
  13. Silly man it is a pussy cravat Sent from the golf club...
  14. Not always easy to view the forum..... Sent from the golf club...
  15. Nice setup Zeus, just had a new lighting setup for my tank it picks out the colours beautifully 3 pretties And 1 ugly with a gob full of prawn Sent from the golf club...
  16. She will understand I'm sure, who needs THAT many flowers anyway Sent from the golf club...
  17. Also before things get even more heated it may be worth Heff saying what he does for a living..... not that it should make a difference but I think it does Sent from the golf club...
  18. I was just going to say why aren't armed police wearing cameras? I agree its a terrible job to do, a real no win situation 99.9% of the time, and as said they just don't get that much experience I bet, not suggesting we arm everyone and become like America though.... Sent from the golf club...
  19. But surely the key still have to be next to the barrel to 'pair' with it? If you could get it to work so you blip the door, pocket the key, get in, dip the clutch and press the button the fair play, anything else would just be silly in my book but there you go Sent from the golf club...
  20. This place isn't THAT bad Sent from the golf club...
  21. Nice but don't you still have to put the key in, turn it 90% of the way you would normally, then press the button To me that just makes it look even more added on than it already is Sent from the golf club...
  22. No it is far too tasteful Sent from the golf club...
  23. Lovely lovely car, perfect wafter Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...