-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
-
-
I turned years ago, to be fair I tick all the mod boxes 1. Dont have a Zed 2. Hardly on here Unfortunately I am far to active at meets to ever be considered..... Sent from the golf club...
-
Im running windows 8 for nothing, all registed and legit Sent from the golf club...
-
Upgrades? Sent from the golf club...
-
Who needs a free OS I have run everything from win95 onwards and never paid Microsoft a penny, didn't mind buying OSX Mountain Lion as it was £14.99 but when Microsoft try and sell you their latest pile of crap for £200 or more no chance.... Sent from the golf club...
-
I hope you were not talking about post #202 Sent from the golf club... Pics or it doesn't exist! You have PM Sent from the golf club... Oh dear god! MY EYES MY EYES!!! Once seen never unseen Sent from the golf club...
-
I hope you were not talking about post #202 Sent from the golf club... Pics or it doesn't exist! You have PM Sent from the golf club...
-
I hope you were not talking about post #202 Sent from the golf club...
-
She doesn't want a ragtop and also wants an auto after driving the Jag, and would have to be an auto so I could drive it more than a few hundred yards too I have suggested a drive with Adrian but I got a pretty conclusive "#### off" Sent from the golf club...
-
If anybody could be bothered to read they would have seen my comments earlier, I HAD to sell my Zed For health reasons, needed an Auto and something more comfortable otherwise I would have driven my Zed till it fell apart, probably somewhere on the A14 just outside Chirk Trying to persuade Mary to get a 370z, she wants a Z4 and despite my complete feeling of 'meh' for the 370 I would rather have one of those than a Z4 in a heartbeat..... but only because she can't afford a Cayman Sent from the golf club... But don't boring old Cayman's come in a huge range of prices? Missus loves the 370 and she has just realised that they have seriously dropped in price, she is looking around £15k and older (09/10) 370's are in that ballpark.... not worried about the year as it would get a private plate anyway. Also not bothered about connect plus etc etc as it wouldn't be the main car anyway Sent from the golf club...
-
When I get passed by a superior car I use my spare left hand to check downstairs and remember that I am well endowed and therefore it doesn't really matter that I don't have the best car in the world Sent from the golf club...
-
If anybody could be bothered to read they would have seen my comments earlier, I HAD to sell my Zed For health reasons, needed an Auto and something more comfortable otherwise I would have driven my Zed till it fell apart, probably somewhere on the A14 just outside Chirk Trying to persuade Mary to get a 370z, she wants a Z4 and despite my complete feeling of 'meh' for the 370 I would rather have one of those than a Z4 in a heartbeat..... but only because she can't afford a Cayman Sent from the golf club...
-
Chris join me here while the forum chat is down www.carchatformen.com Sent from the golf club...
-
I have been doing my best to keep it going Ian Sent from the golf club...
-
Missus is looking at 370's on Autotrader now after I showed her this thread Sent from the golf club...
-
Yeah agree Steve there are lots of good companies I also used Scan back in my uni days you don't stay around as long as them without being good I almost always got bundles as you knew everything was compatible Sent from the golf club...
-
Sent from the golf club...
-
I think everyone has been quite honest about the Zeds shortcomings in all fairness, still doesnt mean we want an Astra, but you struggle with that Sent from the golf club...
-
Why not? It's fast, good looking, practical, probably quite economical (not checked) pretty nice interior & well equiped. Don't expect they will sell many though Sent from the golf club... Yeah I have nothing against them really but for that money you can get something so much better second hand. I mean, Evo X were £32k brand new when they came out, I know what I would prefer! Bit of a moot point as of course you can get better 2nd hand, who for example would buy a brand new 370z Nismo over a better 2nd hand car I think the answer is plenty as they like new shiny things rather than 2nd hand Sent from the golf club... Yeah I guess you are right! I have never really been into brand new cars because the depreciation would hurt me too much but then again if I had the money.... Sent from the golf club...
-
Well said, I got a Zed because it was a bit left field and not like anything else really out there for the price. Certainly not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but a truly great car none the less Sent from the golf club...
-
Oi our MX-5 has a heater..... It is about as effective as a mouse sucking an extra strong mint and blowing through a straw, but it IS a heater Sent from the golf club...
-
Why not? It's fast, good looking, practical, probably quite economical (not checked) pretty nice interior & well equiped. Don't expect they will sell many though Sent from the golf club... Yeah I have nothing against them really but for that money you can get something so much better second hand. I mean, Evo X were £32k brand new when they came out, I know what I would prefer! Bit of a moot point as of course you can get better 2nd hand, who for example would buy a brand new 370z Nismo over a better 2nd hand car I think the answer is plenty as they like new shiny things rather than 2nd hand Sent from the golf club...
-
Ok I am rightly chastised, the glorious Zed is not worthy of comparison to any other motor vehicle, it is on a pedestal so high it touches the clouds and it mocks all lesser vehicles..... So much for impartiality. I shall in future avoid posts that have a title that doesn't even make sense... Astra VXR surprised the hell out of my!! My what exactly Oh and Datsun is a term of endearment not offense, same as calling a Porsche a beetle or a Jag a wafter or an old mans car.... you really do have a sarcasm bypass system don't you Sent from the golf club...
-
Why not? It's fast, good looking, practical, probably quite economical (not checked) pretty nice interior & well equiped. Don't expect they will sell many though Sent from the golf club...