Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Almost certainly fake as in for the camera Sent from the golf club...
  2. Cheers man . Yeah, I took a while to pick the right sounding systems for me, then whittled them down by design and appearance, which left me with this. So pleased with it so far . Best way rather than rush in and regret it, once it gets a few miles under its belt it will sound better still Agree on the burnt tips, never been a fan but they suit the le mans blue.... Love the colour... My next car Sent from the golf club...
  3. Get that bit of tat off quick! Lovely looking / sounding Zorst Sent from the golf club...
  4. It's definitely not just a standard metallic grey - it's a two stage finish to give a 'smoked' effect. You can get some idea of the colour in this picture of my car. My first Z had the standard colour and it looked like a normal silver although I believe that's also a two stage finish. If you want I'll take a better picture of the wheel at the weekend and post it up. Current car this This is exactly the colour I want my wheels to be, but how to explain it. Does it have a name? Darker shadow chrome?? I'm sure Sipar will do you a nice close up shot that you could take with you to the refurber, picture always helps Sent from the golf club...
  5. Don't worry, there are funny people on here, and then there is Sarnie Sent from the golf club...
  6. You could share our room as long as you promise not to bring anything to hit me with Sent from the golf club... Like a child lol Or 3..... Was a multiply beating Sent from the golf club...
  7. You could share our room as long as you promise not to bring anything to hit me with Sent from the golf club...
  8. +1 If you search and it's not there then it's not supported Sent from the golf club... Fairy snuff. Whore yelcome Sent from the golf club...
  9. +1 If you search and it's not there then it's not supported Sent from the golf club...
  10. Not even in the same league huh Neil, Buddy Club is louder than a K1 but so much nicer a sound. Sent from the golf club...
  11. Trust me it will be like a new car with the clutch & flywheel sorted. Get yourself a single mass clutch and lightened flywheel Sent from the golf club...
  12. Awesome exhaust one of the loudest but nicest you can get, ie doesn't just sound loud and chavvy it has a real deep rumble and roar Sent from the golf club...
  13. If it is on it's original clutch then you are overdue a new one, just be thankful you got a decent amount of miles from it Sent from the golf club...
  14. Nothing is smooth when Adrian drives Sent from the golf club...
  15. Just paint it Someone photoshop it and show him it needs to be done Sent from the golf club...
  16. 4RE Leather leather god eh... SMD will be on this thread like a shot! I think he's left us, not seen him around for a while. He's obviously in Jag heaven. Just busy Sent from the golf club... To busy for us:( Yes Sent from the golf club...
  17. Colin, You're welcome to have a go in it when we'll see eachother next! The Woodman meet maybe? Er, very kind Adrian but can I pass on that offer until the s/c's are fitted But I will be bringing the camera along to the Woodman now the car is looking what I would have largely done..... if I had the balls and were a few years younger A few (cough) Sent from the golf club... By a few I was thinking 60, but is that still too old to be modding You wished you were still 60 Probably hard to remember that far back Sent from the golf club...
  18. Colin, You're welcome to have a go in it when we'll see eachother next! The Woodman meet maybe? Er, very kind Adrian but can I pass on that offer until the s/c's are fitted But I will be bringing the camera along to the Woodman now the car is looking what I would have largely done..... if I had the balls and were a few years younger A few (cough) Sent from the golf club... By a few I was thinking 60, but is that still too old to be modding Old modders never die Sent from the golf club...
  19. I said that to him last year, spray it white with black round the vents, would look soooooooooo much better, the style of the car is ruined for me by a chavvy black bonnet Sent from the golf club...
  20. 4RE Leather leather god eh... SMD will be on this thread like a shot! I think he's left us, not seen him around for a while. He's obviously in Jag heaven. Just busy Sent from the golf club...
  21. Fixed that Sent from the golf club...
  22. Colin, You're welcome to have a go in it when we'll see eachother next! The Woodman meet maybe? Er, very kind Adrian but can I pass on that offer until the s/c's are fitted But I will be bringing the camera along to the Woodman now the car is looking what I would have largely done..... if I had the balls and were a few years younger A few (cough) Sent from the golf club...
  23. Of course I let quite a few girls try out my chopper back in the day... Sent from the golf club...
  24. Only if she rode my chopper... Sent from the golf club...
  25. 2-0 Yeah it's free on PSN now too Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...