Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Congratulations on finding possibly the dullest photo of a 350 you could I will grant you, the Astra looks good (if you like that kind of thing) and the interior is very nice, but as you say, so it should for being 10 years newer and do you honestly need to ask the question why are we still comparing, not that we are retrospectively, we are just saying we would prefer a 350 which you seem to struggle with on a forum dedicated to 350's, why is that so surprising for you? And trust me, with £30k burning a hole in my pocket i would be all over a 2nd hand GTR for a few more irrelevant grand, shall we discuss which one of those is faster, has the better interior, looks etc etc As I said earlier just trying to add a voice of reason and impartiality Did I find a dull Datsun and a shiny Vauxhall.... how strange Sent from the golf club...
  2. Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. iAmEasilyLedFred Sent from the golf club...
  5. Why are you guys still comparing a brand new hatchback with a 10 year old coupe Sent from the golf club...
  6. I only ever recommend somewhere I have used myself, last time I bought from here http://www.yoyotech.co.uk mainly because if I had a problem they were in London so I could go and see them in person. Good service though Sent from the golf club...
  7. Iv'e only cooked a couple of times so far... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Have you looked at motherboard/cpu/memory packages? Sent from the golf club...
  9. You could say the same about any car really, mine was a rediculous price new I have the original reciepts.... Headlining £1k extra A lot of new cars these days are PCP leased I think... Sent from the golf club...
  10. Ubuntu us pretty good, not tried linuxmint. Installed Ubuntu on an old laptop I had laying around, everything works fine and dandy Sent from the golf club...
  11. Definitely a done deal Will come on what you wanna play Sent from the golf club...
  12. I think they have gone for quantity over quality, fine if your listening on a little radio in the kitchen but woeful on anything half decent Sent from the golf club...
  13. You think so? I perfer the sound of dab. The smaller channels seems to have worse quality for radio 1 and 1xtra where very clear. Yes sorry the BBC channels are very high bitrate and are fantastic but most of the others are really poor, some are even in mono I mean really? Is it 1971? If it is then watch out for TOTP's Sent from the golf club...
  14. You hated the ones in Wales by far the most Oh god yeah, a real chore Ask Will370z I nearly punched him on the nose after I followed him last year and he made me go a bit fast Sent from the golf club...
  15. Oi, you trying to take my job on the forum! No I am far too likeable Sent from the golf club...
  16. Can Saga not get you a good deal this year? I think although he meets the age criteria they also have height restrictions Sent from the golf club... I object I've still got about 18months before I can get an age related quote and a good 18 inches :lol: It's no more than 4" trust me Sent from the golf club...
  17. Too easy to wind up some of you guys on here I did more miles in my Zed than probably most of you lot put together.... hated every single one of them, regretted buying such a heavy, slow, souless heap of junk So glad I have something else now so I can stay on here and wind everyone up Sent from the golf club...
  18. Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm happy to have a peaceful time of it for now I do have a nice quad pipe exhaust so it makes a nice grumble but thats it I do like the fact that it does 50% better than the Zed on fuel, helps pay for other hobbies now! Sent from the golf club...
  19. Having said that I gave some forum pals a lift a while back and one very well known member didn't realise it drank satans fuel and he wasn't that either Sent from the golf club...
  20. I don't want to say this too loud as im only 25, but id have one too. Have a soft spot for the new jags, they seem to be losing their fuddy duddy-ness I may have to change the zorst though, I do like a bit of noise. Not too much yaaaaaaaaaaarp but just a little You can't get much yaaaaarp out of a derv but maybe next year I will trade up to the 5.0V8 501bhp And that really would whup some Zed ass Sent from the golf club...
  21. Come on people.... The place to be seen is the A14 Sent from the golf club...
  22. I have just as much fun in the Jaaaaag as I did in the Zed, different kind of fun though of course. She is a big girl, 1.8t kerb weight, but bundles of torque and with 2 sequential turbos when you want instant power and use the paddles she is as quick off the mark as a standard Zed and I would say at speed in gear ie overtaking she is quicker Yeah I used to love the noise and the low down seating position of the Zed but now I get to almost silently (inside & out) breeze past people at rediculous knots (legal of course) in absolute comfort with 500 watts pumping out through 17 speakers Does it compare to the Zed? In no posible way can you compare it other than it has 4 wheels and the power comes from the right 2 of them Sent from the golf club...
  23. Be aware that DAB is pretty poor quality, far better listening to FM unless its DAB only of course Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...