Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sorry but that face says 'I like my bandana' not 'where is my Christmas jumper'
  2. Can't imagine anyone not liking him, unless they have tried to take the p1$$ as he is definitely not to be messed with It's always the nice ones that are the real hard bar stewards
  3. Like the bandana Shaun Sent from the golf club...
  4. Yeah well they have all been together for nearly 4 months now, in a smaller rank and now in the bigger one. I have been told that the Midas will eat everything and the Oscars will also eat everything but I feed then well, prawns, bloodworm & pellets everyday and once a week a bag of river shrimps for some excercise. I am going to get some cheap offal to chop up and freeze for them too which they will apparently love. Sent from the golf club...
  5. Its 6ft x 2ft x 2ft I am prepared for some problems but at the moment all getting along fine 3 x Tiger Oscars (8") 1 x Midas Cichlid (7") 1 x Blue Jack Dempsey (5") 1 x Green Terror (5") 1 x Jaguar Cichlid (5") 2 x Kribensis Cichlid (soon to be food for Oscars) 1 x Common Plec (14") 1 x Albino Plec (5") 1 x Dwarf Plec (4") 1 x Yellow Loach (7") 1 x Ruby Shark (7") 3 x Corydoras (soon to be food for Oscars) 2 x Angel Fish (looking for a new home) Trouble is Oscars, Midas and Jaguar could all get to a foot long easily and get agressive but at the moment all good Sent from the golf club...
  6. We are England, nobody loves us, we don't care
  7. Yeah I say if they are talking to friends about doing the dirty on us then we dump them first, withdraw the monarchy & the £ and make them pay if they want to visit.... break-ups are always messy might as well get dirty first
  8. My babies are getting big
  9. I would imagine PC, XBone & PS4
  10. I like all the U-Turns already like ditching the £ and then deciding to keep it when the € went belly up... Why not have an independant Scottish £, then when our £ is stronger we can all go on a nice cheap Hoon
  11. Looks very nice Will
  12. I knew I was right, you are related to Del Boy
  13. I've not seen your new one in the flesh but I loved your old Zed too... I loved my Zed but I don't miss it You still in denial then ? No i cant swim Sent from the golf club... very good. i had to read three times before i got it Anyway not in denial, I do miss the noise to be honest, but now I get to listen to my music and if anything I drive the Jag harder and faster than I did my Zed Sent from the golf club... You sure about that Dave, have you got air in your jag yet? Seem to recall following you in Wales and going over a certain bridge You seen a Zed fly and one day you will see a 2 tonne Jag fly
  14. Been following this too, apparently he is an adrenaline junkie although at the time of the accident not doing anything 'that' dangerous really... We all have to go sometime and if this is it for him then fair enough, but let's hope he pulls through. This is very impressive.... Although I didn't know Chevy Chase drove for Ferrari
  15. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  16. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  17. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  18. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  19. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  20. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  21. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  22. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  23. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  24. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...