Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I was helping, picking up the phone will be quicker and more reliable than asking surely? Sent from the golf club...
  2. its all about the way the power is delivery after the up rev so I'm lead to believe :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk A bit like making love to a beautiful woman, it is all about the delivery than just getting there as quickly as possible... Sent from the golf club...
  3. I think tdi might know how much a p3 is, if you call them they might even tell you Sent from the golf club... no @*!# sherlock Kev Try some laxative Kev, usually does the trick Sent from the golf club...
  4. I think tdi might know how much a p3 is, if you call them they might even tell you Sent from the golf club...
  5. Just get ioneabee to hold it, it will look enormous.... Sent from the golf club...
  6. It was only a 'bare' wheel I bought to get re-trimmed so the airbag will be the original one thats still on the car. Ah just wondered, not sure you could get the airbag bit trimmed anyway Sent from the golf club... I don't think you can, I may be wrong but I think the plastic has to split to let the bag out. Just replace it with a furry black balloon Sent from the golf club...
  7. It was only a 'bare' wheel I bought to get re-trimmed so the airbag will be the original one thats still on the car. Ah just wondered, not sure you could get the airbag bit trimmed anyway Sent from the golf club...
  8. Very nice Russ, are you doing anything with the airbag module? Sent from the golf club...
  9. No doubt given Darrens metalwork skills Sent from the golf club...
  10. Well it's dragged on a bit now, what do you expect? Dragged on?? You could have rowed to the US and floated back on that pallet by now Sent from the golf club...
  11. What you modding now Sent from the golf club...
  12. Only half of it, but definitely an improvement Sent from the golf club...
  13. Yeah not a fan of the bodykit at all but as you say can be swapped around and sold to fun something more tasteful, or not as the case may be Sent from the golf club...
  14. Very nice mate, oh and keep adding to this thread as when it is bumped up I get this on my phone Little Alfie peeping out of the forum Sent from the golf club...
  15. Reminds me a bit of this to be honest.... Sent from the golf club...
  16. At least 40+ on this forum..... says a lot really
  17. Speak for yourself I said men not right said Fred lookalikes I'm too sexy for this forum
  18. This one mate A Red Shoulder Severum, also known as a Rotkeil or Heros
  19. New addition this morning Getting on fine with his tank mates Also added about 4 dozen shrimps They didn't last long Sent from the golf club...
  20. God yeah..... oh hang on are you talking about the animations
  21. Very clever
  22. Dirty boys (It doesn't show names anywhere does it )
  23. Speak for yourself
×
×
  • Create New...