Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think if there was he would scare it off anyway Sent from the golf club...
  2. Luckily not everyone drives like a Romanian Sent from the golf club...
  3. Beer & Girls what's not to love Sent from the golf club...
  4. http://bit.ly/1gQsL8N Sent from the golf club...
  5. So, what music do you play ? Kinda hard to put it into a category, if I had to pick one I'd say rock music. Feel free to check us out, music is on the "bandpage" bit https://www.facebook...122829691064495 Any groupies then? You offering to be a roadie if there are Sent from the golf club...
  6. Too old to change, besides that was quite a few years ago I am happily shackled now Sent from the golf club...
  7. It looks a really nice interface on the Volvo but why do you have to plug it in (it mentions the lightning cable) surely it could sync wirelessly Other thing is do you really want to be on the M3 with the bloke in front checking his twatter feed, answering a text and looking at the weather forecast I have had voice control in the Leon/Jag and had siri on my last 2 phones, never used it ever.... Sent from the golf club...
  8. If this is true dibs on the last 2, I'm PM'd Graham also Yep definitely true Sent from the golf club...
  9. Give him a break glrnet ~ he's probably only just got up. What time is it there now Rev, like 3pm or something. 8 hours behind us And about 10 years
  10. I honestly don't think I have ever been in there when they didn't have that offer on?
  11. Naaaa hate it..... I DO hate fishing but even I am impressed with that lot
  12. Steve, at some point catching that fish I hope you said "I think we are gonna need a bigger boat" if not you are a disgrace to all men
  13. I think I will stick to the scampi Sent from the golf club...
  14. Sent from the golf club...
  15. I think its going to be standard on Ferarri & Volvo initially, looks like a good interface but can't see the attraction of having tweets read out etc Sent from the golf club...
  16. Not too far from me, I'm in Northfleet Don't have a Zed anymore though Sent from the golf club...
  17. The 50 limit is set in stone. However, you should PM glrnet and he will advise you as not all of the 50 actually have Zeds. Also, I'm not sure if the 50 limit applies to the entire weekend or per day....Graham will know . Pete There are only 48 Zeds on the list at the moment, myself & Lexx are Zedless Sent from the golf club... By the end of the night I will be legless Don't worry I will look after you Sent from the golf club...
  18. The 50 limit is set in stone. However, you should PM glrnet and he will advise you as not all of the 50 actually have Zeds. Also, I'm not sure if the 50 limit applies to the entire weekend or per day....Graham will know . Pete There are only 48 Zeds on the list at the moment, myself & Lexx are Zedless Sent from the golf club...
  19. Ok ok enough about the sunshine so how about LuckyBstardBaggie Sent from the golf club...
  20. None required If products were all model specific it could work, one suggestion.... 350z For Sale 370z For Sale 350/370 For Sale (only really wheels, spacers, not a huge amount elsd) Non Zed For Sale Main problem is the period when stuff unsold is on the old sub forum, but to be honest thats down to the sellers to sort out not you guys I think the effort would be worth it as there are more and more 370z owners around now and they are selling more bits and bobs which get lost in the sea of 350z owners selling stuff... Sent from the golf club...
  21. I didn't want to presume where in Portugal... Sent from the golf club...
  22. All the best PortugalBaggie Sent from the golf club...
  23. Will never work then imo just keep the one for sale thread or get some moderators that spend more time on here Sent from the golf club...
  24. Irishman & a Welshman walk into a bar There was a Scotsman too but he wanted to be in a joke of his own... Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...