Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I met a Spanish girl one summer when I was at uni, we didn't really have anywhere to go so spent many afternoons in the Kent Countryside.... All I can say is grassyass to her for those happy times Sent from the golf club...
  2. Music supplied by Keyser Sent from the golf club...
  3. Why not move new for sale theeads to the correct forum or rename the current 'for sale' forum to 'non Zed for sale' wouldn't that make better sense? Sent from the golf club...
  4. I think when Buster has to take a tablet Netti puts it inside a donut Sent from the golf club...
  5. I won a tenner on the lottery so I splashed out on this beauty..... Sent from the golf club...
  6. There are 3 black shirts This one Definitely a woman with those legs. Still worth checking for extra undercarriage... Sent from the golf club...
  7. I'm off to Wales in May, could probably do it easily on one tank but I believe we are taking a somewhat 'scenic' route Sent from the golf club...
  8. Sounds sensible Sent from the golf club...
  9. He is riding a bike, what more do you need to know Sent from the golf club...
  10. says the man driving a diesel I would still be in a Zed if I could still drive one Also decided I wanted a saloon and couldn't quite stretch to the XFR so yeah a diesel, a diesel that uses oil like the Zed used petrol Next year when they have depreciated a bit more I will swap my XFS for an XFR, 510bhp V8 Sent from the golf club...
  11. £7,250 would be too cheap - it's actually £7,750 with the new tyres I think that the price is spot on, some great quality mods but at the end of the day an 11 year old car.... As always you could maybe get more if you stripped it all down etc etc but thats a lot of hassle to get maybe a few £ more... Agree with Steve a great advert Sent from the golf club...
  12. Wish I could fire while cloaked Sent from the golf club...
  13. I guess if money is no object you could also by the IOM And ban bikes Sent from the golf club...
  14. On a serious note I do wonder how much enjoyment owners of proper supercars have Obviously the kudos of actually owning it but not like you can enjoy it to the max on the road... Sent from the golf club...
  15. Nice bloke and and even nicer Zed GLWTS Sent from the golf club...
  16. Well that's you and not them, if money was no object I would be more interested in living the Eddie Irvine lifestyle that what car I had anyway Sent from the golf club...
  17. A true legend of the game Oh and who said Jags are for coffin dodgers Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. Don't quite know what to make of that then, mrs glrnet bought my bigger bulge!! And your mates helped you colour code your bulge :scare: * * © Wacky Will 2013 Sent from the golf club... That's what mates are for isn't it........................... This is very true Sent from the golf club...
  20. Well at least if it is the end then we went out doing something that gave him a rush Sent from the golf club...
  21. Maybe people want something that they can drive everyday rather than something to just look at and be worried about driving Sent from the golf club...
  22. Don't quite know what to make of that then, mrs glrnet bought my bigger bulge!! And your mates helped you colour code your bulge :scare: * * © Wacky Will 2013 Sent from the golf club...
  23. Sent from the golf club...
  24. Youv'e sold yours so be charitable you misererable git Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...