Jump to content

HEADPHONES

Members
  • Posts

    3,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HEADPHONES

  1. Back on topic Yes 275/35/19 rear 245/35/19 front fit perfectly. No slip lights or abs problems with these sizes. 99% of members I've seen on here run these sizes
  2. Slightly off topic but you can still buy gloss black LMGT4s with embossed logos......£4k EACH!!!! https://www.rayswheels.co.uk/product/rays-nismo-lmgt4-limited-edition-wheels/
  3. Just took a measuring tape to mine. Front..... Rear That's from edge of rim from inside to outside.
  4. Are you sure it's not 9.5 inch front and 10.5 inch rear for 19 inch LMGT4s?
  5. Got my Michelin Pilot Sport 4S fitted and alignment done today
  6. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arsvita-Bluetooth-Cassette-Receiver-auxillary/dp/B07WC1TYMV How about trying something like this for £17? I used to have the old fashioned cable one to plug into phone headphones socket, but this is Bluetooth Plug and play out the box for less than 20notes. NOTE: I've never used this one before, but it looks like a cheap easy solution
  7. Welcome to the OC. I love Azure blue. Back in 05 I actually ordered one in blue but changed my mind last minute. Still sometimes regret not getting blue. You can pull off so many different colour rims. White Gold Silver Anthracite. Even knew a member who pulled off ORANGE OEM 18s on his Azure!
  8. Welcome back to the OC
  9. That's a fine Zed you have there. A very rare beast indeed
  10. Still looking "box fresh". The gold wheels really take the visuals to the next level.
  11. Welcome to the OC You've been a busy bunny! Done so much in such a short time. Looking good
  12. Well the ball is rolling now and we all look forward to seeing the new Nismo chariot you're getting
  13. I think ShortPaul is thinking of selling his Zed. Only about 30k miles on it too.
  14. I thought pic 4 was just a photo of double doors and a workshop. 5 seconds later....... revelation.......it's a reflection
  15. That's a transformation and a half!
  16. The timing is perfect. The Zed looks perfect ........and 34k on the clock is unbelievably good. Even I'm tempted and I already got a Zed
  17. The finish on those wing mirrors looks epic
  18. Rears like I said still look good Bit the fronts were like me and showing their age I'm sure with the rubber cracking like this their grip properties must be unpredictable.
  19. Welcome to the OC That exhaust looks menacing. Definitely post up more pics with it on and even some sound clips
  20. Getting new tyres and wheel alignment next week. Then will be booking the zed in for its 15 year old service in a couple weeks. I know I'll need new platinum spark plugs, but are there any other additional items a zed this age needs in particular?
  21. Noticed front passenger tyre was low last week. Jacked it up.....no nails. Pumped it up but it's been losing 2-3psi a day. Fronts have 4-5mm tread but are nearly 6 years anyway so due replacement. Rears are 2 years 6k miles old and have plenty meat left. But I'm running Falken fk453 which are no longer in production so it looks like I need a full set of new tyres. So after 15 years of zed ownership I've ordered a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S. Ekona should approve July is gonna be an expensive month as the zed needs a big service too being 15 years old. Hopefully I'll be able to feel the difference after driving on Falken for over 10 years
  22. Welcome to the OC Going from Micra to a Zed is a jump and a half. Enjoy the good weather in your new chariot.
  23. Welcome to the OC. Definitely post pics. This is a very friendly OC. Don't even think about haters hating on your ride. I remember the auto 350 could be shifted into semi automatic with +/- to change gears. Does the 370 have that too? Perfect photo opportunity to reply
×
×
  • Create New...