Lamborghini

kingrob

I don't get if this is an inside joke and you work for them or something?! :|

House and car definitely don't stack up and why would you buy a left hooker. Unless you got it from Greece for 10k lol

Yeah! That house/that car plus a Z,! Somink don't add up, I'll tip off inspector Regan #Sweeney

Nice to see you got t lambo rob, you have been on about it long enough, was not sure it was gonna happen !!

Sounds like a loss of well jel out there, I knew a guy who had his lambo Diablo parked up in the street in Walthamstow lol, it was unbelievable, he lived in a terraced house and bought it with money he inherited from his dad rip.

Anyway I think you should bring it down to the next zed meet we are having ??

Jamie had called it for the 1st of August !!!!

I'll bring the new evora???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see you got t lambo rob, you have been on about it long enough, was not sure it was gonna happen !!

Sounds like a loss of well jel out there, I knew a guy who had his lambo Diablo parked up in the street in Walthamstow lol, it was unbelievable, he lived in a terraced house and bought it with money he inherited from his dad rip.

Anyway I think you should bring it down to the next zed meet we are having ??

Jamie had called it for the 1st of August !!!!

I'll bring the new evora???

I thought he just said it's not his car....

Read his post, It is " his" to use when it is here, it's actually better than owning it.

Unless he bends it

Edited by WINKJ

Read his post, It is " his" to use when it is here, it's actually better than owning it.

Yeah, that makes it not his. You get that, right?

I mean, top friend and all, but this thread would've gone down a lot better if we'd just had the truth from the start. The truth is awesome enough, we didn't really need the pretending that went on top. If it was supposed to be humorous, then I for one wasn't laughing.

Jealous? Sure, I'd love to have an Aventador to drive even a couple of times a year. That doesn't mean that I can't pass comment as to the tone and purpose of the opening post. Whatever, I've enough haters on here without adding to the list :lol:

• Like 3

Yeah, that makes it not his. You get that, right?

I mean, top friend and all, but this thread would've gone down a lot better if we'd just had the truth from the start. The truth is awesome enough, we didn't really need the pretending that went on top. If it was supposed to be humorous, then I for one wasn't laughing.

Jealous? Sure, I'd love to have an Aventador to drive even a couple of times a year. That doesn't mean that I can't pass comment as to the tone and purpose of the opening post. Whatever, I've enough haters on here without adding to the list :lol:

:lol:

I'm still confused :wacko::surrender::byebye::huh:

Just get back on the 'porker' forums sir! :lol:

Porker forums?, ...is that one of those forums for guys that like really obese women? :dry::shrug::D

:lol: the technical term is 'chubby chaser' I believe! Maybe Hugh can confirm ...

• Like 2

I'm still confused :wacko::surrender::byebye::huh:

Just get back on the 'porker' forums sir! :lol:

Porker forums?, ...is that one of those forums for guys that like really obese women? :dry::shrug::D

:lol: the technical term is 'chubby chaser' I believe! Maybe Hugh can confirm ...

Sorry can't confirm ... my standards have remained the same :)

• Like 1

Of course we're jealous :wacko: the OP's got a free rental lambo and it's awesome. I'd enjoy a bit of bantz for one. Hell, I don't even want to say what else I might be prepared to do for one :lol: It's a chance of a lifetime.